Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yay. My life is fucked.
04-27-2005, 03:48 PM
RE: RE: Yay. My life is fucked.
andius Wrote:Thats all bullshit, I\'ve tried that they don\'t help. They perscribe shitty pills and muss things up worse than they are.
i agree
say, how old is this girl?
maybe when she\'s 18 you could try getting back together with her?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2005, 01:44 AM
RE: Yay. My life is fucked.
there was this one experimental cure for insomnia i heard about that didnt use drugs. it was all about how u view the purpose of ur bed, and stuff.

the main idea is that the bed has only two purposes: sleep and sex. if ur not doing either of those things - get out of bed. dont eat, do homework, study, read, watch tv, plan or brood in bed. apparently it works too.

good luck with stuff, mebbe instead of worrying about everything that stands against u, take care of the most immediate problems on a daily basis. shorten ur scope and all that. ... yeah, thats all i got.
Find all posts by this user
04-28-2005, 08:21 AM
We are both 15, her mom said that we *might* be able to continue this when she gets her driver\'s licence. I have no clue as to what having that would do with dating, but whatever.

Things are looking slightly up atm, as it seems that Allie(the girl) really wants things to continue, so I guess we are just going to be sneaking around. =/

As for the insomnia, I\'ve pretty given up on trying to do anything about it. I went to the doctor and he told me not be stressed out anymore =/ Fucking retard...
04-28-2005, 02:16 PM
You should try seeing a naturopath, or even just read up on natural or alternative medicine in books, magazines, or on-line. I have a cousin who did a lot of drugs in high school, and another relative who was on antidepressants for years. Natural medicine really helped both of them. It can be a vicious circle: something happens in your life to cause a circumstantial depression; you grab on to something that makes you feel better, like antidepressants (or drugs) ; that in turn messes up your brain chemistry (and your liver) so you end up with a chemical depression. Fortunately you’re young, so you can heal quickly. I remember reading a couple of years ago that the hot new fad among aging rock stars is wheat-grass and herbal teas, trying to repair the damage from decades of drug abuse. If it’ll work for those old stoners you could get better pretty quick. Something to think about anyway.
04-29-2005, 06:09 AM
don\'t do drugs :o
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2005, 04:58 AM
Good luck with everything.
Sorry, I just want to show support, but I\'m really not the person to talk to about this... =/
04-30-2005, 08:41 AM
Well shit keeps getting worse. Now my mom thinks that I cut myself and drink blood, and won\'t let me do anything at all with any friends, untill the end of summer. Its a long story why, but at its most basic it was a little joke between me and friend, with a fake Myspace account, my school found out about my \"troubling behavior\" and sent a letter home. My mom will not beleive a thing i say now...
04-30-2005, 12:44 PM
Alright, here\'s your problem. You are not being assertive.

There are some people out there that just take what happens to them and bend over.

You need to first tell that girl\'s mom what\'s going to happen.

Then you need to tell your mom what\'s going to happen.

If at any time you are not 100% dominant, you\'ll lose.
04-30-2005, 01:20 PM
I\'m with pun here. I think if you show just how serious you are about it, and if the girl involved does aswell, you can get through the problem with the parents. They may still not like it, but you can\'t let them decide stuff like this in your life.
04-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Well I think i solved the problem with the girl\'s mom, but that doesn\'t really do any good, when my own mother has gotten into the whole mess...