Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yay. My life is fucked.
04-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Yay. My life is fucked.
Well some of you probably remember a blog i made on the old boards, mainly about a girl that i was having troubles with. Well after all those problems things started going good, really good actually...a miracle to be exact. Things just kept going uphill, better and better, that is until tonight.

Her mom found out about us. Her mom won\'t let me see or talk to her. O

On top of this I\'m fucking up bigtime in school, and i don\'t have anything to do after highschool. Before this whole thing happened I\'ve been extremely depressed and these past couple of weeks it felt like the depression had finnaly been lifted from me, but I should have know some shit like this would crop up and fuck up everything.

I don\'t know what point of this post is...I just needed to get it out I guess.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2005, 03:07 PM
RE: Yay. My life is fucked.
Damn, very though break if you ask me. I sure hope things will turn out better in the end for you.

Anyway, I\'m here for you (just as the rest of us here too I presume). Don\'t hesitate if you need someone to talk to.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-25-2005, 06:02 PM
At the risk of sounding harsh, tell her mum she has no right to tell her daughter that she can\'t see you. It\'s her life.
04-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Ah damn.. so all those months you two have been hanging around her mom didnt notice it? =/

and i agree partly with JR, it might sound harse but it might be the only way to get thru her mom... but uhm.. there is also a chance it gets more worse.

Good luck andy, and you know where you can find me if you want to talk (MSN, LSSAH forum)

Wesker
04-25-2005, 07:39 PM
At least you have girlfriend thats close to you, it beats seeing 4 empty walls closing in on you.
Fuck her mom she isn\'t very important in this anyways. You should be creative enough to stay in touch regardless... it\'s not that hard if she wants it too.
04-25-2005, 09:07 PM
You should discuss with her why you arent allowed to see her. Intelligent discussions always help.
04-26-2005, 12:11 AM
Yeah..Im planning on talking to her mom...tell her how important she is to me, not just some stupid relationship for fun or anything.

Just disobeying her mom isn\'t really an option, we are young and she loves her mom. And she does have the right to tell her daughter not to see me.

If this doesn\'t clear up ok, I can\'t handle this shit anymore. Everything has been in a steady decline for the past couple of years. I can\'t even sleep much anymore.

This girl has been the only thing keeping me alive for the past year...now she is basically gone.
04-26-2005, 12:43 AM
Still have to reach that stage... could be a hurdle of quite big size
04-26-2005, 02:57 AM
Sorry to read these things, andius. Here\'s what I\'d do, set some point to work to. Like clearing up the problems with you\'r girl\'s mother, and it looks like ye\'re doing the right thing.

Don\'t worry too much about your current situation, there\'s always light at the end of the tunnel, keep it up.
04-26-2005, 04:48 AM
Hey, I know exactly how you feel.... My life hasn\'t been going well either, seems like life hates me and nothing I do helps... My girlfriend is the only thing in my life that makes me happy, nothing else really helps, and when I can\'t see my girlfriend I get really depressed, but I keep on going because I know I\'ll see her again soon....

Life is hard sometimes, I know, because I have spent a year and a half trying to find a girlfriend and it really didn\'t work, I finally just let my girlfriend come to me, and now I have a wonderful girlfriend that I love and that loves me......

I almost killed myself 3 times the week before last, I just gave up on everything because it seemed no one cared, but alot of people care about me... Not just my parents, but all my friends, and the rest of my family... My girlfriend right now hasn\'t told her parents, so I don\'t know what\'s going to happen if she does, and I can only hope for the best.... But I can advise you to have a mature talk with her mom, and if that doesn\'t work... I would have no clue..

But if you need anyone to talk to, message me on MSN, za_goobinator AT hotmail DOT com... Life may seem bleak, but keep yourself occupied, do stuff and don\'t focus on the bad things in life... And don\'t kill yourself, it completely isn\'t worth it, you\'re young and you have many years ahead of you, things will work out one day.

P.S. If this is completely non-cohesive, blame the internet. Tongue