Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yay. My life is fucked.
05-01-2005, 09:00 PM
RE: Yay. My life is fucked.
talk to your own mother, take your time in the conversation, explain that it was a joke, and tell her how you are, and how you are not, let her know who you are, and she will support you..

it\'s a tough thing to do, but if you try hard enough, life will only get better...

Be glad you have someone to love, some people are of worse..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2005, 10:10 PM
parents + relations... always interesting

i wonder how i will fare in this kind of situation... my parents don\'t have any idea about who my current girlfriend is... they can\'t even pronounce her name correctly Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
05-02-2005, 01:23 AM
i\'ve recently aquired a girlfriend/love who lives in norway, me being in the UK this obviously causes a lot of interesting issues, luckily being 20 now my parents can no longer have a say in what i do.

i know how you feel though, having to be apart from the on you love so much can be difficult.

on the plus side though i did get a very cheap holiday to norway over easter Tongue

there is already lots of good advice here, most importantly is talk to you mum, dont get angry dont get annoyed at her (even though it is so easy to do with parents) explain what is going on and she will understand, parents always do in the end

and most of all good luck, i hope you can see the sun further down your road
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user