Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pope dead.
04-20-2005, 02:08 AM
RE: Pope dead.
The new pope has just been announced: Joseph Ratzinger, a 78 year old German.... he will be known as Benedict XVI

Bad news is, he was the main supporter of JPII, and has the exact same views as him.

Vips
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2005, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2005 02:23 AM by =D.C.L.I=Everest.)
RE: RE: Pope dead.
viper Wrote:The new pope has just been announced: Joseph Ratzinger, a 78 year old German.... he will be known as Benedict XVI

Bad news is, he was the main supporter of JPII, and has the exact same views as him.

Vips
Good news is, he\'ll only be around for 5 to 10 years if we\'re lucky Smile
04-20-2005, 02:35 AM
he\'s the panzer pope!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-20-2005, 02:39 AM
If we\'re lucky he\'ll last a few days like that one dude somewhere in time... Tongue
(excuse my illiterance Big Grin )
04-20-2005, 03:28 AM
w00p Wrote:If we\'re lucky he\'ll last a few days like that one dude somewhere in time... Tongue
(excuse my illiterance Big Grin )
The one before JPII? Forgot his name, but he is holding the record for shortest time as a pope: just about a whole month Tongue Word on the street is he was murdered because he was so progressive, and I believe this on account that it makes the whole Church thing just a tad cooler Tongue
04-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Nah, he wouldn’t have been murdered. If he was too “progressive”, God would have smote him down.

:con: Anyway, what’s with you guys? If you don’t believe the Bible why are you in the Church? And if you’re not in the Church why do you care? It’s like complaining the new leader of the communist party is too Marxist.
04-20-2005, 02:45 PM
cuz if we start seeing a catholic girl, it currently has implications Wink
04-20-2005, 05:26 PM
viper Wrote:cuz if we start seeing a catholic girl, it currently has implications Wink
:rofl: Exactly Wink

It\'s like not caring when Bush got reelected while it\'s just bad news for everyone. But you should probably all ignore that last comment Tongue
04-21-2005, 05:30 AM
Well I would hope if any self-respecting catholic girl ran across either of you wolves she’d run for the hills. Tongue
04-21-2005, 05:56 AM
Sgt. Boomer Wrote:Well I would hope if any self-respecting catholic girl ran across either of you wolves she’d run for the hills. Tongue
She would, and I\'d thank her for it! I\'d have to marry her just to have sex! :lol: