Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Now, this is seriously weird.
03-30-2005, 10:24 AM
RE: Now, this SHIT is weird.
I just recently found this out.

The current pope performed several real exorcisms. I\'m not talking about symbolic exorcisms or anything. I\'m saying that the people were actually posessed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2005, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2005 06:36 PM by [JR].)
RE: RE: Now, this SHIT is weird.
The_Punisher Wrote:I just recently found this out.

The current pope performed several real exorcisms. I\'m not talking about symbolic exorcisms or anything. I\'m saying that the people were actually posessed.

\"The current pope performed several fake exorcisms. I\'m not talking about symbolic exorcisms or anything. I\'m saying that the people were pretending to be actually posessed.\" is more like it.

Religeous nuts like him dont suprise me at all. I have nothing against religeous people, I can understand why you would want to have a faith these days. The pope however is \'the man behind\' what I see as the biggest lie mankind has ever fallen for though.
03-30-2005, 08:16 PM
RE: RE: Now, this SHIT is weird.
The_Punisher Wrote:I just recently found this out.

not as uncommon as you might think. People call in priests to do that sorta thing for \'haunted\' houses aswell.. Banishing the naughty ghosties
03-31-2005, 04:26 AM
RE: Now, this is seriously weird.
No no no. I\'m not talking about a mentally handicapped kid, or exorcising a place.

I\'m talking about a full out Exorcist the movie recreation.
03-31-2005, 05:42 AM
o_O fear the stuffed toy from hell!

how the hell did that bid go that high? the guy said it started at 0.01$ but it went up to a zillion cents!
03-31-2005, 06:10 PM
Ok, lets see, what stuffed toy do I not have a nostalgic value attached to its head, I\'m gonna do the same! Tongue