Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jurrasic Park around the corner?
04-13-2005, 09:51 PM
RE: Jurrasic Park around the corner?
I think they all got drunk and f***ed each other aboard Noah\'s Ark.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2005, 10:00 PM
:agree:
04-14-2005, 02:15 AM
Well i believe in evolution guided by God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2005, 03:06 AM
I believe in Evolution started by god. They\'ve figured out the ingredients to extremely primordial life (I.E. The first single celled organisms), but haven\'t been able to get them to come to life.
04-14-2005, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2005 03:48 AM by joeb.)
Funny enough there is no real proof for evolution. What I\'m trying to say is, look around, everywhere we look we see absolute species, no species in between it\'s current and previous species for instance. According to evolution all species are in constant change, so why isn\'t there an infinite amount of species around?

The same counts for fossils, think of this, what are the odds an archeologists finds a t-rex and it is founds somewhere else too. What I\'m saying is this, according to evolution the \'classic\' T-rex should be around for just a \'short\' time, as every species should be forever changing.

So why then do we keep finding T-rexes in it\'s absolute form, and no mutations of it, which \'should\' be the case. The same accounts for all other fossils ever found, there were always finds of absolute species, while this should be almost impossible if we are to believe evolution.
04-14-2005, 05:54 AM
So, in fact, all names we ever gave to dinosaurs are wrong because for all we know a brontosaurus could be just the T-rex but 50 years later... (theoretically speaking) Tongue
04-14-2005, 06:06 AM
nope w00p, remember, its 50 MILLION years, because carbon dating works ever so flawlessly Wink
i agree with Joe on this, really.
04-14-2005, 07:22 AM
No joe. Not every fossil found is exactly the same to other fossils from the same species.

Take an American human bone set from now and compare it to a bone set of a Philipinno from now. They will not be the same. Bone structures will differ a little even.

But what you are getting into is the Sudden Evolution vs. Gradual Evolution. There are two types. One is that gradually over the years, animals will evolve what they need as a whole. We HAVE SEEN THIS if you take a look at mammalian fossil records because they haven\'t been destroyed. We can trace the lineage and gradual evolution of horses and humans (two examples) as they evolved into what they are now.

The other is sudden evolution. Think of it in the crudest sense as Hornless Rhinos suddenly giving birth to a Rhino that has a Horn. That Rhino with a Horn has one up on everyone (survival of the fittest). The Horned Rhino breeds with an infatuated unhorned Rhino and has the possibility of having a Horned Rhino baby. There you have sudden evolution.
04-14-2005, 12:46 PM
i think its more like mirco evolution vs macro...

mirco is like gradual evolution. all species are bound for change somehow, through differences genetically(seeing as you have dominat and recessive genes....) so of course what you find of past species wont be EXACTLY the same, but for the majority, they are the same.

then macro, where we\'re talking about how we somehow or other, as the theory goes, grew from a rock(which actually breaks the simplest biological rule, all living things come from other living things. so logically, according to evolution, none of us are alive....)

\'s what i was thinking about. so maybe its just me....
04-14-2005, 01:29 PM
By the simplest Biological rule then (logically), life didn\'t start on Planet Earth.