[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Jurrasic Park around the corner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
JURRASSIC PARK FOR REAL D:!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=st...saur_to_dc

(ElvenKind) : Edited the title as OMFG is not very descriptive.
Bad tomcat, that title is false advertising Tongue

Still mighty interesting Smile I\'ve always been fascinated by dinos, if this is true it\'s a pretty big deal. It would be cool to see a live dino, maybe it\'ll become possible now Smile But that\'s still years away at best, I\'d imagine.
interesting stuff Tongue

a better thread name would be good though Wink
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Bad tomcat, that title is false advertising Tongue

Still mighty interesting Smile I\'ve always been fascinated by dinos, if this is true it\'s a pretty big deal. It would be cool to see a live dino, maybe it\'ll become possible now Smile But that\'s still years away at best, I\'d imagine.

Not so, Eve, if they have intact blood cells they have complete DNA of a dino... exract the DNA from the cell... place in donor egg = dinosaur...

whether the cells would multiply though is a different matter..... took 2000 attempts to create dolly the sheep!
haha cool =P
Imagine seeing a t-rex in zoo lol - No no, don\'t feed the Rex with the monkeys =)
What? it did make me go (omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg)??
but it doesnt tell anyone what the thread is about Tongue
viper Wrote:
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:Bad tomcat, that title is false advertising Tongue

Not so, Eve, if they have intact blood cells they have complete DNA of a dino... exract the DNA from the cell... place in donor egg = dinosaur...

whether the cells would multiply though is a different matter..... took 2000 attempts to create dolly the sheep!
Well that\'s what I meant: the process isn\'t up to perfection yet. I doubt they\'ll go messing with dino DNA when they are still messing with the process itself.

Wait and see, wait and see Smile
Another problem may be the donor egg.
Where are you gonna find a donor T-rex egg ffs! Tongue
w00p Wrote:Another problem may be the donor egg.
Where are you gonna find a donor T-rex egg ffs! Tongue
Maybe if they were to insert the dino DNA into stem cells that evolve into egg cells, the whole thing might have a chance? :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's