Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jurrasic Park around the corner?
04-14-2005, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2005 01:59 PM by viper.)
RE: Jurrasic Park around the corner?
*goes off at a tangent*

- Darwins theory of evolution isnt Darwins at all, he just wrote a book on someone elses theory.

- \'Darwins Finches\' weren\'t his Finches, they were studied and catalogued 20 years later and used as an example.

- He was not the naturalist on his ship (as most people say), he was the captains mate... usually its the surgeon thats the naturalist on ye olde exploration vessels.

- IF you say any of these 3 things as being true to a naturalist they will hit you (I\'ve seen it happen)

*shuts up as its 0545 I\'m awake as I\'m suffering from downing 4 pints of Old Peculier in a row at the pub which was seriously not a good idea*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2005, 12:44 PM
more stuff to chew on:

For 1 single celled organism to go to a complex animal such as humans, it would take something like 1X10^50000th power, Positive mutations. Anything over 50 is considered impossible. Only God could do that. Animals are just waaaaay to complex for it just to happen. Arteries shutting off when damaged or broken? Platlets forming clots to stop bleeding? And it just happened? I could go on forever.

I learned in my chemistry class that you can\'t get something out of nothing. Like a few atoms can\'t come together to form a few amino acids to come together and form a cell and automatically there\'s life. It can\'t happen. It\'s like how you can\'t build a person out of a few spare parts and shock him till he comes alive like frankenstein. Same type deal.
04-16-2005, 04:28 AM
This came from a discussion over the possibitility of intact dino DNA being found into an debate over the role of \"god\" in the mysteries of our evolution? Wow Smile
04-16-2005, 04:33 AM
and im going to turn it into defuncing every religion on the planet....

Religion says science is wrong as they cant say what there was before the big bang and that god caused it... but the same logic is reviersed on religions...

they say \'god\' in whatever form has always existed but who created god and who created the creator and who created the creators creator.etc??? Answer: no answer therefore both science and religion are wrong and defunct...

the end Smile
04-16-2005, 09:07 PM
More dinosaur news : http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/04/15/dinosauregg/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-17-2005, 10:18 AM
RE: RE: Jurrasic Park around the corner?
viper Wrote:they say \'god\' in whatever form has always existed

Doesnt that explain it right there? if he has always existed, then there never was a creator of God because he was always there.

Besides, science says everything can be explained by natural laws, though science cant explain how the big bang happened, etc.
religion says that God is outside natural laws, which is why it works.
The truth is that at a certain point, we cant explain anymore, which is where the concept of \'faith\' comes from.
regardless your faith in science, or God, you pretty much have a faith that something works and explains it all.

(besides, i reccomended pull this into a seperate thread anywaysm which might be the case)
04-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Yeah this thread is supposed to be a random dinosaur thread now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user