Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
03-17-2005, 05:19 AM
RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
these were devices much smaller than hiroshima.... however for one site (the baltic one) there are reports of an extremely bright light in 1945 in the area surrounding one supposed test site.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2005, 05:24 AM
according to what I read it wasn\'t a nuke per say, it was 10000x less powerfull then the ones thrown on Hiro and Naga. It was a dirty bomb that\'s it and they didn\'t have the capabilities to make it airborne.
You do know where Einstein came from right? Why he left?
It\'s always funny to see mere mortal people refute some guys decade long research that has been applauded by scientists and historians over the world... And please don\'t reply this with \"it\'s always funny to see people who believe anything they read\" cause quite frankly... I\'m not discussing the fact or fiction of whether it\'s true I\'m merely adressing the fact some pat\'s blindness towards the fact it COULD.
The scientists who worked on the damn thing are now target since the easiest thing to do for them to avoid being shot in the head is to tell the world they prevented Germany from making a real nuke.
Imagine they had a few more years, more months, who would have thrown the thing first? The friendly yanks in the west or the vile evil Germans looking at a war they were losing?
We discussed some of the super weapons on the other forums in the past, the clear brilliance of some of these \"Nazi\"-inventions and now all of a sudden to some this \"oh they almost had a fart nuke\" is laughed at? Come on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2005, 05:48 AM
add to delerium.... as someone who has used Cs-137 dating, if the concentration is high enough to point to some \'form\' of nuclear reaction on the site and the decay rates indicate 1945, then a nuclear event occured there in 1945, no question about it!!! Our equipment at uni is 15 years old and it is accurate enough to date Cs-137 down to a scale of 2 weeks, new technology is even more accuate.

Compare that to carbon 14/13 where accuracy is +/- 50 years!

Vips
03-17-2005, 06:28 AM
RE: RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
izzybob7 Wrote:ok think about it europe is like the size of texas, if u light off a nuke im prettyshure someone other than the scientists would of seen it, i mean come on man its a nuke not a stick of dyno.

:con: *hopes that was sarcasm that lost its sarcasm over the internet*
03-17-2005, 06:54 AM
Vips... the whole of europe got peppered after chernobyl, small chance that you would find a 1945 particle between the load of 80\'s particles.

Reports say that it was some kind of hand grenade, with 500m kill range or so.
03-17-2005, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2005 07:06 AM by Smithcraft.)
Again, I don\'t think that the hours of interviews with the German scientist for the span of a few weeks, along with the listening in on \"private\" conversations, by British intelligence, would be dismissed so easily. So obviously the British intel was wrong. I guess that the Germans lied their way through it, eh? Even while their private conversations were recorded?

And while I didn\'t discredit it, I merely tried to point out that the scientist were working in a different direction.

Also, I would much rather that another country was stuck with being the first one to develop and use nukes, than my country, especially Nazi Germany, but that\'s the way that it goes. So I don\'t see what my patriotic tendencies have to do with that.

Also, I have never denied the Japanese atomic weapons program which was only a few months behind the US program. Does anyone want to discuss the Japanese terror weapons? That they developed a mutant version of the Plague that is still killing people in China?

@Crazy Ivan - I don\'t think that would be a good grenade! I think that even Halo\'s Master Chief, with his super pitching arm, could toss a grenade that far!

SC
03-17-2005, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2005 07:10 AM by viper.)
@ Ivan
#
not the whole of europe, the amount landed varied.... also over time, Cs-137 filters down the soil profile....

The extreme concentration at these points was much much higher than what is known as background levels from chernobyl.

This shows there WAS an event here, and even with multiple layers of Cs-137 the software on the equipment can tell you the age groups of every Cs-137 group it measures, so a scale of Cs-137 present regardless of age can be displayed.

Ie. I have some graphs in my folder that show at a point in Spain, Cs-137 present from Hiroshima (fallour spread all round the world from this burst), Russian air burst tests, american tests and chernobyl.

Particle ageing isnt just that there is some present, its ratios and masses and concentrations, its bloody complex, I\'m glad I don\'t use it every day.

Final statement: Give this data to any scientist that performs dating and they\'d most likely give the same conclusion. The only thing they haven\'t stated is the depth in the soil which these Cs-137 are present, the leaching properties of the soil, and the soil forming rate of the areas... but I\'m sure they\'re in the book otherwise I would also become suspicious....

BUT on the current info, the science used and the results found are scientifically correct and accurate.
03-17-2005, 07:39 AM
smith: wasn\'t talking to you bout that man. Smile
But yeah the mutant making jap weapons are interesting, carry on...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Basically Japan was thinking very different. This plague was developed to be carried by fleas that would be dropped in clay canisters. As was typical of the Imperial Japanese, they tested it in China. Every year, people die of this plague but nobody seems to really care.

The delivery system was gonna be either the Super Bomber that was being planned, or the Balloon Bombs which they did use with conventional explosives that did kill people in the mainland US.

That is just one of the fun things that they were developing.

Now being a big Japanophile( but not someone who denies what they did during the era of the Asian Co-prosperity era), I have read about all the fun things that Imperial Japan did during my years. Their atomic program doesn\'t get much coverage which is too bad, but I guess that Nanking was bad enough.

But that\'s enough off topic-ness, or the mods might bust me! Big Grin

SC
03-17-2005, 10:12 PM
RE: RE: Germany had MINI NUKES in 1945.
Crazy_Ivan Wrote:Reports say that it was some kind of hand grenade, with 500m kill range or so.

Sounds a bit unbelievable, who the hell can throw a hand grenade 500m (or 250m if blast range was radial) to avoid Darwin\'ing themselves, sounds maybe a motar or artillery shell would be a more likely weapon?