Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some ideas for a new map...
03-08-2005, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2005 06:44 AM by Constrictor.)
RE: RE: Need some ideas for a new map...
Albert Wesker Wrote:So on which maps are you working right now? and did you make any progress?

Wesker
Currently, I have been finishing up TTR-Cassino. Here are some of the changes I have made, and things I have added:

[Major Changes/Additions]
-A complete underground system of tunnels, houses with cellars, etc...(A LOT of work here).
-Secret Documents to be captured and returned to one of the Houses.
-2 Capture zones are in place ATM, but I plan on making several of them underground.

[Minor Changes/Additions]
-More MG42s were added facing the direction the allies come from, but don\'t worry, a lot of cover is provided and I will add some MGs for the allies to use to counter the MG42s.
-Deleted all the UT Characters that were throughout the level.
-Added some new vehicles in locations.
-Added some new Ambient Sounds(Sound of water, Radio in one of the cellars, Tower now has a bell sound, tank sounds, etc...)
-Slowed down the sky panning rate(the rate at which the sky moves)

More to come...

And about other maps I\'m working on. So far, I haven\'t had the time since this has been my main priority. I tryed to open TTR-Colditz but it\'s impossible to open without the missing texture, which only the mapper has, to my knowledge. So there\'s nothing I can do with that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some ideas for a new map... - djs - 03-01-2005, 03:34 AM
RE: RE: Need some ideas for a new map... - Constrictor - 03-08-2005 06:43 AM