[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Need some ideas for a new map...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all, I have recently found a large interest in mapping in Unreal Ed 2.0. So after a few months of gaining some experience with all the functions, I was thinking about creating a new map for TTR 1.3, just for something new. Anyway, I have no idea of what to build, so I thought maybe you guys could give me some ideas/suggestions and/or what you would like to see in a my map. Please give a somewhat detailed description of what you would like, or provide me with some links to where I could get some pictures of an actual battle that took place, and i\'ll do some looking of my own to try to get some ideas. Thanks.
Battle of Midway :rofl:

Hmm on a serious note.. you don\'t see many Hedgerow maps if any at all, with trenches and gun placements (ala Band of Brothers)
yea, a good hedgerow map would be a great addition to TTR\'s map list Smile
I\'m still up for an airfield map Smile
Hangars, planes and control towers. What more do you want?

Besides that a hedgerow map sounds kinda cool.
Yeah a hedgerow map would be awesome. or maybe u can finish some of those old community maps (cassino)?

Wesker
Albert Wesker Wrote:or maybe u can finish some of those old community maps (cassino)?

Wesker
That\'s a good idea. Does anyne know where I can get these maps(Cassino, Colditz, etc...)? I would be more than glad to finish these maps.
Quote:That\'s a good idea. Does anyne know where I can get these maps(Cassino, Colditz, etc...)? I would be more than glad to finish these maps.

I have them, you could come to the TTR irc channel then i will send them to ya.

Wesker
Albert Wesker Wrote:
Quote:That\'s a good idea. Does anyne know where I can get these maps(Cassino, Colditz, etc...)? I would be more than glad to finish these maps.

I have them, you could come to the TTR irc channel then i will send them to ya.

Wesker
Okay thanks, i\'ll get on as soon as I get TTR working again.
So on which maps are you working right now? and did you make any progress?

Wesker
a cliff face
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's