Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thought I\'d get the first suggestion in (a real one at that)
01-15-2005, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2005 04:45 AM by The_Punisher.)
RE: Thought I\'d get the first suggestion in (a real one at that)
That\'s sort of the problem I\'ve always had with the STG. It was not a common weapon, even after it was made. Yet it had such a large role in the Axis loadout, especially on maps where it should not exist.

There are problems with the other weapons (that I know of) too. For example, the G41 was perhaps, one of the shittiest weapons ever designed. It would often break just from firing it. The G43 was a lot better, but still no where near where I\'d put it to be useable in battle.

While I would not think it fun to have jamming and breaking, I think it would be required if you were to use some of these weapons.

The M2 Carbine was not used at all in the European theatre. It hadn\'t even gotten past testing in the Pacific. However, many people did file down the sear pin to make it fully auto. The problem then becomes that the gun would only be Full Auto, and it was more prone to jammings and breakages. Maybe you could possibly make this an option when choosing the M1 Carbine? Make it full auto at the risk of jams and breakages?

Post some more guns...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thought I\'d get the first suggestion in (a real one at that) - The_Punisher - 01-15-2005 04:44 AM