possible life on mars?
02-18-2005, 12:40 AM
possible life on mars?
here
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2005, 12:46 AM
RE: possible life on mars?
Nothing too exciting imho. We\'re talking amoeba and that sort of thing for now. If they discover something bigger, it would be more interesting.

I\'m more of an adventurer type - lost civilizations and treasure hunting. Discovering ruins of some sort would deffo get my attention Big Grin But microscopic lifeforms? Meh, not jumping around doing the funneh-dance worthy.
02-18-2005, 02:09 AM
RE: RE: possible life on mars?
ElvenKind Wrote:Nothing too exciting imho. We\'re talking amoeba and that sort of thing for now. If they discover something bigger, it would be more interesting.

I\'m more of an adventurer type - lost civilizations and treasure hunting. Discovering ruins of some sort would deffo get my attention Big Grin But microscopic lifeforms? Meh, not jumping around doing the funneh-dance worthy.
haha my exact sentiments
Find all posts by this user
02-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Exciting...
in a modern skeptical scientific way...

Anyway life on Mars looks like the same thing as water on Mars. A matter of time. And science isn\'t precisely fast with these things.
02-18-2005, 04:13 AM
is there inteligent life on earth?
02-18-2005, 04:30 AM
Yes. Asimo.
02-18-2005, 04:34 AM
ElvenKind Wrote:Nothing too exciting imho. We\'re talking amoeba and that sort of thing for now. If they discover something bigger, it would be more interesting.

amoeba on mars is just as important as finding \"intellegent\" life on mars, dont forget we started as amoeba at one point
02-18-2005, 04:38 AM
i totally dig any suggestions of life on other planets, no matter how small. a few cells is enough to tell us we aren\'t alone in the universe, whether they are \"intelligent\" (like us? Tongue) or not.

in any case, good find Smile :tup:
02-18-2005, 08:30 AM
isoFlux Wrote:i totally dig any suggestions of life on other planets, no matter how small. a few cells is enough to tell us we aren\'t alone in the universe, whether they are "intelligent" (like us? Tongue) or not.

in any case, good find Smile :tup:
:agree:
02-19-2005, 04:35 AM
Whats ameoba? (apart from a funny word Tongue)