[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: possible life on mars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing too exciting imho. We\'re talking amoeba and that sort of thing for now. If they discover something bigger, it would be more interesting.

I\'m more of an adventurer type - lost civilizations and treasure hunting. Discovering ruins of some sort would deffo get my attention Big Grin But microscopic lifeforms? Meh, not jumping around doing the funneh-dance worthy.
ElvenKind Wrote:Nothing too exciting imho. We\'re talking amoeba and that sort of thing for now. If they discover something bigger, it would be more interesting.

I\'m more of an adventurer type - lost civilizations and treasure hunting. Discovering ruins of some sort would deffo get my attention Big Grin But microscopic lifeforms? Meh, not jumping around doing the funneh-dance worthy.
haha my exact sentiments
Exciting...
in a modern skeptical scientific way...

Anyway life on Mars looks like the same thing as water on Mars. A matter of time. And science isn\'t precisely fast with these things.
is there inteligent life on earth?
Yes. Asimo.
ElvenKind Wrote:Nothing too exciting imho. We\'re talking amoeba and that sort of thing for now. If they discover something bigger, it would be more interesting.

amoeba on mars is just as important as finding \"intellegent\" life on mars, dont forget we started as amoeba at one point
i totally dig any suggestions of life on other planets, no matter how small. a few cells is enough to tell us we aren\'t alone in the universe, whether they are \"intelligent\" (like us? Tongue) or not.

in any case, good find Smile :tup:
isoFlux Wrote:i totally dig any suggestions of life on other planets, no matter how small. a few cells is enough to tell us we aren\'t alone in the universe, whether they are "intelligent" (like us? Tongue) or not.

in any case, good find Smile :tup:
:agree:
Whats ameoba? (apart from a funny word Tongue)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's