Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay to portray Hitler as a human being?
02-05-2005, 04:11 PM
RE: RE: Is it okay to portray Hitler as a human being?
Mengioto Wrote:i agree with you gagrin

i often think what it would be like to be the man himself, cause if you were brought up with racial ideas and stuff, no wonder..

i have a question though, about his parents, wonder if any of you know?:

did one of his parents, or relatives got killed by a so called "foreigner"? or was one of his parents a racist? cuase if then, i wouldnt blame Adolf, i\'d blame the persons around him, i think the father was the most influential though....

but cant speak till i got things straight right?

and ofcourse hes still human, but like any (well maybe not any) other person, he was raised by his parents, if his actions are lead from his family, you cant blame him! IMO

Parents are on of many influences in your life as you grow up. Definately one of the major ones, but none the less not the only.

And everyone has the power to think for themselves, and make thier own decisions. Im sure Hitlers parents didn\'t raise him with the aim for him becoming the genocidal maniac he was. Thats one thing that has allways bugged me, \"blame the parents\". It\'s just a way of shifting the blame to make the subject seem more innocent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Is it okay to portray Hitler as a human being? - [JR] - 02-05-2005 04:11 PM