Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay to portray Hitler as a human being?
02-01-2005, 10:53 AM
RE: Is it okay to portray Hitler as a human being?
i agree with iso for the most part. hitler was a pretty awesome dude. that statement comes with the disclaimer that i dont support or empathize with his crazy fascist and racist ways. but i cant help comparing him to the other great dudes of that era - dudes like fdr and stalin and churchil and stuff.
i really need to research the dude, so take what i say with a grain of salt if u so desire, but its insane all the stuff he utilized that others hadnt. i refrain from declaring him an idiot because of his techniques in crowd control, speech writing, conveyance of concepts, the depression and junk. i mean, he used public speaking techniques pioneered by the one dude who\'s words are still being heard -Jesus- and refined them. i see him more as a brilliant mind that deteriorated over time.
this post is rather scrambled and stuff, but check it out: if hitler was a bumbling fool, the german peeps wouldnt have followed him and he wouldnt have accomplished anything. i remember the flick called something like \"The Boys from Brazil\" and how cool the ending was. because there were now all those brilliant minds in the populace, and their behavioral grooming had been shortcircuited. it could\'ve been like a new renaissance. i also think how easy it would be for churchil, and fdr to take the route hitler took first. fdr took the first few steps with the japanese internment camps. but thats not exactly what i mean. heres another tangent, (sorry for the rambling incoherence of my post) but its kinda funny how the ammendment for limitting a president\'s reign to two terms was inacted after fdr\'s 4th term. hope this wasnt too off-topic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it okay to portray Hitler as a human being? - dr.moe - 02-01-2005 10:53 AM