[ghc]Games Forums
The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - Printable Version

+- [ghc]Games Forums (http://forums.ghc-games.com)
+-- Forum: TTR General Forums (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread (/showthread.php?tid=557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - MaSwIcK - 08-25-2005 08:33 PM

Will it include the classic game modes from former TTR?

Will it include some speciall funny modes like - Catch the monkey, spank the germans, or some other funny shit.

Will it have new game modes such as assault, defend the base ?

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - Albert Wesker - 08-25-2005 08:35 PM

Ok, thought of another question

Will the game feature Weapon Jamming?
Tongue

Wesker

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - =D.C.L.I=TJ - 08-25-2005 08:49 PM

Will bandaging be a part of the gameplay like in TTR:UT?

What kind of communications between players will there be? (VOIP, text chat etc.)

Will grenades be cookable?

Will player have the ability to lean/fire around corners?

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 08-25-2005 11:08 PM

Will the spawntimes be TTResque, i.e. insane, i.e. good for gameplay, impossible if ya want a large player base ... ;-)

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - MaSwIcK - 08-26-2005 06:13 AM

Will you be able to play as medic?

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - Delirium_ - 08-26-2005 07:30 AM

Will it be free? (did we cover this, i was too lasy to check)

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - ElvenKind - 08-26-2005 05:06 PM

Note : Deleted some pure as gold spam. Keep it on point in here guys as this is something someone has to go through to pick the FAQ questions. No fun reading page up and page down of crap to collect one genuine question.

Good work so far with the questions. Keep \'em coming.

Thanks.

- Grumpy EK

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - Smithcraft - 08-26-2005 09:42 PM

Well, I know what the answers should be, but here are my Q:

Will the new TTR be cross platform?

Where are the cross hairs?

SC

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - Sgt.Larry5 - 08-27-2005 03:56 AM

Will there be Iron sights?
Will you be able to toggle between Iron Sights and Crosshairs(or no crosshairs)?
Will I ever get another A in any of my classes?

RE: The F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) thread - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 08-27-2005 08:38 PM

I\'ll be kind enough to answer the crosshair question now: no f*cking crosshairs! :angry: