[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: The Desktop Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
anduis Wrote:very...black
My room is usually dark except for my monitor and a lavalamp, so a bright desktop strains my eyes. Plus, I don\'t know what it is about black, but I love it... heh

Holy shit, LT, I didn\'t know you were on Ubuntu Tongue
Yeah ubuntu it is, already on it for a while now and it seemed to have stuck.

Red hat was too outdated as it was and Fedora was just too cluttered and came with way too much stuff to choose from. So I went for a ubuntu with a nice one disk install. I swear I never knew 1280x1024 (which was ubuntu default at the time) looked so sweet. I was an avid windows 1024x768 user lol!

I\'m now running experimental breezy which will be final somewhere in a couple of weeks. :tup:

So you running some minimalistic desktop station then? Slackware I bet (Your avatar <--) ? Wink
Yea, I\'m running Slackware 10.1 with a custom 2.6.13 kernel build, Xfce 4.2.0 with some Gware 2.12.0 packages (platform packages, Evolution, Epiphany, Rhythmbox, etc etc).
Lets try this again Tongue

[Image: desky69gf.th.jpg]
diabolical_penguin Wrote:Lets try this again Tongue

[Image: desky69gf.th.jpg]
nice Smile what windowz xp are you on?
Just Xp Pro,

i got a patch that changes the utxtheme.dll so you can change the windows skin with out any additional software.
Hey penguin, mind pointing me to where I can get that patch? Thanks Big Grin
new one

[Image: desky97vj.th.jpg]
daft punk Big Grin

and what\'s with making windowz look like a mac?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's