[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Deep Thought Question of the Week...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok, the world is taken over by zombies. They are mean zombies from Romero\'s films. They will eat your brain if the have their way.

But somehow you have survived the initial assault. And in your travels, you come across a huge armory that has every type of weapon concievable to man.

But the problem is this:

You can only take one weapon.

So what would you take?

Feel free to discuss the merits and disadvantages of other people\'s choices.
If you can only go in once, it seems the smartest thing to do is take something light that doesn\'t require ammo. So that\'s what I\'d look for: a machete, or a scythe, or some sword or axe. Hell, I\'d rather go for a baseball bat with nails and barbed wire than a fancy gun that\'s no use to me once I run out of bullets.
Explosives.

Slow moving zombies that tend to bunch up is easy prey to my \"friends that go boom\".

\"Fear not the Zombie who decorates the hallway.\"
Bubblegum.
The best invention of humanity, apart from Ctrl+Z.

As MacGyver showed us all in his TV series you can build any kind of lethal weapon or device using just that.
just like evert said, something like a sword.
So I\'d go for a Katana.

Wesker
I would probably go for a 4 foot staff with blades at each end... Staves are good, but a 4 foot staff with blades at each end would be better Wink (I took martial arts and I am trained in using a staff)

By the way Wesker, are you trained in using a Katana?
[Image: arm30.jpg]

If I go down, those undead bitches are coming down with me.

[Image: hbombcl.jpg]
a nuclear powered chain saw Tongue
A Core Commander suit Tongue Yes it has been concieved but it is too advanced to make irl but you didnt say that. Tongue
lol, nothin\' can beat that tomcat Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's