[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: Deep Thought Question of the Week...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Its not really just a weapon of sorts though is it.
I want that \"Small black hole cannon\" from Unreal 2 Big Grin
Well it is just as much a weapon as a tank is.
i would go with a katana.
swords rock and i\'m rather profecient using them, of any size really(i\'ve even put training to using weapons as big as me Tongue ) but for the high amount of things a katana could cut through easily(especially half rotting zombies as is) i\'d go with a katana as well.
Id pwn you with my core commander suit and the huge rush of ak\'s
I\'ve narrowed down my choice to machete for sure. In the described scenario, nothing seems more fun than splicing zombie head with a machete Big Grin
tomcat ha Wrote:Well it is just as much a weapon as a tank is.

A tank is not a weapon. It is a vehicle with weapons mounted onto it..
[JR Wrote:]A tank is not a weapon. It is a vehicle with weapons mounted onto it..
Commonly referred to as a \"weapons platform\" Wink
some kind of melee weapon, probably a polearm of some kind, you dont want the zombies too close, the reach of a polearm would be very useful, if not some kind of bladed weapon
tomcat ha Wrote:Id pwn you with my core commander suit and the huge rush of ak\'s

My CANs would eat you out, eventually... Tongue

I\'d take a lightsaber Big Grin Use the force, Matteuz! (of course, not too much training would be needed as zombies have no blasters, so I could just run at them with it pointing at their heads Wink)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's