[ghc]Games Forums

Full Version: The good old: Post a picture of yourself thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
tomcat ha Wrote:You look like a real frenchie al and get rid of the slipknow poster, because i hate nu metal.
OMG I LOOK FRENCH :wacko::?Tongue
Actually, he doesn\'t.
He doesn\'t have a bottle of whine stuck down his throat, a sigarette glued to his hand and one of those silly little hats... Tongue

[Image: French%20Tanker.jpg]

Instead he has a can of beer, compensates for the sigarrettes with the moustache and double plusses it with a goatee. Big Grin

I\'d better start dodging some random objects raining down in my backyard all the way from france.
[Image: wow-defias.jpg]

A Defias member from \'World of Warcraft\' in real-life.
w00p those \"babes\" on your pics are sooooo ugly. Both used too much solarium and they look like carrots. One of them is like 40. Suzuki is broke or there are no real chicks in your country man?
that\'s cos suzuki knows that sales will go up if they invest in beer and chips Big Grin
when the public are drunk and looking at bikes they don\'t need hot women, they just need women Tongue
Well, they wheren\'t official suzuki babes. They\'re suzuki riders, and they\'re friends of a racer, and that racer and the rest of his team had hired a stand at the fare. They where kinda working/helping their friends.
First one was about 24, looked better irl than in that picture. the second one was 29, looked just like on that pic... :\\
Tongue

and btw, as a matter of fact, suzuki is doing very well because of matt mladin in wsbk...
Not neccessarily the better bike, but defo the better rider. If he wanted to, he could enter the GP.
But honest, what would you do? Stay in a racing class where you always easily win and earn millions, or go to the hardcore leaugue, fall to the back and earn just a bit more than a mortal human? Wink

Still, ME ON A BUELL!! Big Grin
LOL, You pwnage buddy

(tell\'em about the numeber you got Wink Wink Wink )
the first wasnt so bad but the second one seems so old.
w00p Wrote:Well, they wheren\'t official suzuki babes. They\'re suzuki riders, and they\'re friends of a racer, and that racer and the rest of his team had hired a stand at the fare. They where kinda working/helping their friends.
First one was about 24, looked better irl than in that picture. the second one was 29, looked just like on that pic... :
Tongue

and btw, as a matter of fact, suzuki is doing very well because of matt mladin in wsbk...
Not neccessarily the better bike, but defo the better rider. If he wanted to, he could enter the GP.
But honest, what would you do? Stay in a racing class where you always easily win and earn millions, or go to the hardcore leaugue, fall to the back and earn just a bit more than a mortal human? Wink

Still, ME ON A BUELL!! Big Grin

OKSmile

P.S
29 HOLY SHIP... I\'ll never go to solarium!
Big-Al Wrote:(tell\'em about the number you got Wink Wink Wink )
Well, there where also girls my age, as visitors, and better looking than them.
Screams for flirting, especially when they participated in a miss contest, and I was picked out of the audience to be in the jury... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Reference URL's