Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greenpeace
01-25-2005, 03:21 AM
RE: Greenpeace
They overreact sometimes. They must instead of holding back developments support them.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2005, 03:25 AM
I do agree on the fact that Greenpeace is a rather extreme (and foulish) organisation, but I refuse to call them terrorists, those kind of definitions are used too lightly these days.
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2005, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2005 04:21 AM by LivingTarget.)
Reminded me from a little article in the PC gamer UK:

Quote:Greenpeace person:
\"Hello, sir, have you got a minute for Greenpeace?\"
Unspoken:
\"...you selfish, bourgeoise fat-arsed, sofa-dwelling puddle of middle-class corpse fluid. You haven\'t even got a second of your aching, servile existence to spare, have you? But you have. You make like you\'re so busy but really you\'re just waddling down to M&S for an annoying damp sandwich that will impress your workmates with its faux Earth-sensitive overtones even if it doesn\'t sate your increasingly perverse appetite. If you\'re not with us you\'re against us, and you haven\'t even got a nose ring. I laugh at you; the street laughs at you; die suddenly.\"
Spoken:
\"No? OK sir, have a good day.\"
Is it illegal to stab these people? In self defense? Oh come on.

Heh, ok not entirely my opinion but funny none the less.
Although people don\'t like follow the people who fight for green, we know all the things around us will probably kill us or our kids. I guess hardly any of us here have kids, looking at the kind of posts (Neither do I for that matter). My car > kids? Imagine your kids running around in a nuclear waste backyard. :wacko:

That\'s what greenpeace is about, shocktactics. Because quite frankly most of us are too proud to think otherwise. \"Hah, my car pollutes? Who fricking cares, my life my choice.\"
Greenpeace is there for a reason.

Smile
01-26-2005, 05:32 AM
who else sticks up for the world?
polititions only do because they want votes...

thank you greenpeace Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-28-2005, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2005 08:46 AM by Pythong.)
RE: RE: Greenpeace
Big-Al Wrote:who else sticks up for the world?
polititions only do because they want votes...

thank you greenpeace Smile
Wrong.

I say FUCK YOU greenpeace. We don\'t need you. Go back to where the lord split ya.
01-28-2005, 09:04 AM
Actually, I believe Al is right. (For once Tongue)

Someone does need to stand up for the world, be glad Greenpeace takes that ingrateful job with a smile. And politicians only go for 2 things: popularity and money. Environment is almost never part of those.

Also, saying FUCK YOU is no way to prove a point. Imagine what would happen if everybody used FUCK YOU in arguments. It\'s just not cool. And why on earth does FUCK YOU need to be written in capitals anyway?
01-28-2005, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2005 09:20 AM by Yellowbelly.)
To express his intense hate better for GreenPeace. They\'re just the left overs of the pot-smoking hippies anyways Big Grin

I honestly think that we should try to preserve the earth and not just dump trash everywhere and all that but Green Peace blows up about the littlest things that won\'t even affect the environment and things that MIGHT affect the environment. Even if it does, it\'s too a such small degree that it doesn\'t even matter.
01-28-2005, 09:44 AM
I agree with Yellowbelly here, a lot of greenpeace\'s actions cause more damage or pollution than good.
01-28-2005, 10:05 AM
Because green-peace is pretty much a bunch washed out, weed-smoking hippie\'s with nothing better to do.
01-28-2005, 03:31 PM
they may be weed smoking hippies but theyre fighting the fight nobody else will, wether or not you agree with how they do things is besides the point, theyre trying to make some awareness of things that governments have just ignored