Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Favorite 3 maps
02-03-2007, 09:35 AM
RE: Favorite 3 maps
This is hard.
Radar was a really classy map with its scripting and such. It was a unique map in terms of spawning and where the objective was.

Das boot was awesome because of its gameplay close combat all the way. I would like to see the first part of the map enlarged tho.

Brindisi was real fun and still is if you have enough players. It would be nice if it could be made larger.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2007, 12:49 PM
If not all of the maps are remade for the new TTR I\'d probably remake them myself anyway, so it\'s all good.
02-04-2007, 08:21 PM
RE: RE: Favorite 3 maps
tomcat ha Wrote:This is hard.
Radar was a really classy map with its scripting and such. It was a unique map in terms of spawning and where the objective was.

Das boot was awesome because of its gameplay close combat all the way. I would like to see the first part of the map enlarged tho.

Brindisi was real fun and still is if you have enough players. It would be nice if it could be made larger.
I dont mean to completely derail where this is going, but i like the idea behind improvement suggestions for older maps.
for Das, what do you mean by making the beginning part larger? Like make more of that outside segment? And if that is what ya meant, ideas on how to do so?
(Also, if you\'d really be interestd in that Con, pm me or find me on msn and we can talk, i\'d appreciate some help concerning this. Wink )
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Yes the outside area. Make it wider and such. Perhaps place an objective or 2 outside. like capture the place where you need to drop of the documents and enigma right now. Capture a point where you can easily get picked up again after the mission has been completed.
02-05-2007, 04:41 AM
Brick RE: Favorite 3 maps
ttr_besieged,
ttr_dasboot,
ttr_merkers

Smile
02-06-2007, 04:02 AM
Brindisi, St. Lo and Das Boot.
02-06-2007, 06:00 AM
Reno Wrote:Alright guys, I need some info about which of the original ttr99 maps you like.
Post your favorite 3 maps here(alternately, 3 maps you\'d like to see remade)

My personals are - Brindisi, St. Lo, and Radar.

Current Votes:

Das boot - 7
Brindisi - 5
Market Garden - 5
St. Lo - 4
Radar - 2
Merderet - 1
merkers - 2
Countryside - 1
HimmelsFahrt - 1
Beseiged - 2

Das Boot for sure!
Market Garden was cool too, could use maybe a little bit more cover.. (not much though, you still need to run to not get hit Wink)

hmmzz, as for a third..
one of : St.Lo, Brindisi, Merkers i guess... don\'t know which one i\'d love back most.. ah hell.. that\'s a tie between St.Lo and Brindisi..
Merkers can always be brought back by fans so Big Grin
02-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Same votes as smithcraft here
02-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Since it looks like Bridisi is one of the winners in this, i have a question for you guys: Brindisi classic, or more like \'Bridisi2\' where the buildings are enterable, etc?
02-13-2007, 04:33 PM
brindisi 2 ofcourse. You could start with making a brindisi 1 and then expand from there.