Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shitty Weekends
11-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Shitty Weekends
I\'m not even sure why im posting this, just need some venting i suppose.
This is gonna be long-winded and whiney Wink also if your opposed to drinking and other frowned upon acts skip it (i dont want you to think less of me Wink hehe)

Last wednesday my girlfriend left for a 12 day trip to russia, as soon as she leaves it starts raining here.

Skating being my main hobby at the moment is my only solice from missing my GF, so i went skating in the rain, this resulted in me breaking my bearings on my board. Not too big a deal.

Now its friday, me and two other friends are hanging out with this girl and the girl\'s boyfriend. We all get extrememly drunk, my two friends have to go home but i stay with the girl and her BF. We all drank a lot more, and spent some time at a couple places around town. For some reason this guy feels \"intimidated\" by me from his girlfriend, so they get into some huge argument about things whilst i sit outside (of course im still drinking and getting half past destroyed at this point). They decide to call it a night so they drop me off at my house but i knew i was too drunk to go home (parents etc.), so i cracked open my last beer and walked to a local elementary school. I slept there under some slide and woke up covered in frost and drunk sick. I managed to get home. For some reason this girl has really gotten a hold of me, so now i have a fucking love triangle on my hands; i can\'t get her off my mind, but i love my GF so much more.

Next day, i go to the skate shop to buy some replacements, i also bought a 100$ nice jacket there, i broke the hood on the jacket about 2 hours later :\\ this is where things go waay downhill.

Me and a friend decide to get faded, we drank what we had on hand(from friday) but quickly ran out. So we decided to \"borrow\" some from the local store (not an uncommon act round these parts), so we pop a nice bottle in my backpack and walk out, alarms ring. This hasn\'t happened before when we stole from this store. We naturally bolted and spent the rest of the night hiding from cops in some bushes. I finnally get home with my friend, he pulls the bottle out from my backpack right as my mother walks into my room. :wacko:

Post your weekend horror stories if you wish, i just needed to get this out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2006, 09:26 PM
RE: Shitty Weekends
Sleeping outside D:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2006, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2006 10:24 PM by Gego.)
Coming back home drunk is not a big deal. If you realised you couldn\'t go home you weren\'t drunk enoughWink
11-06-2006, 01:31 AM
sounds like you survived against ALL the odds, well done!

(and just forget about that girl!)
11-06-2006, 03:11 AM
Well, you didnt:
a) die
b) light on fire spontaneously
c) get sold into slavery

So by all accounts, you didnt do too shabby Wink
I\'m wanting to agree with Al.
You\'ve already got yourself a lovely girl, and the other one\'s taken, and i\'m pretty sure you wouldnt enjoy the idea of another guy making passes at your gf, so the best thing to do is forget about her.

I\'ve done some retarded stuff(though not drinking and sleeping outside) and really, it\'ll pass. Most always this stuff happens in cycles, so you get screwed for luck for a while, but it\'ll lift some at some point.
I\'ve been recently dealing with getting proverbally stabbed in the back and metiphorically punched in the crotch, so i can almost see how ya feel Tongue

Also, about the jacket: my experience is cheaper brands ironically tend to last as long, if not longer, than the more expensive stuff. Though i suppose that may not have been an option in this case.

Anywho, while it sucks, it\'ll pass, your gf will return, and life will shift back into where it\'s supposed to go man.
Just hang tough.
Besides, you\'ve got us for support and to vent on Big Grin
11-06-2006, 05:42 AM
I would die if i decided to sleep outside during this time of the year.
11-06-2006, 06:14 AM
andius lives in sunny california
11-06-2006, 06:49 AM
sunny raining freezing northern california hehe
I have expierence in these things, and i was definatly waay too drunk to deal with my parents.

I\'m trying to just forget about this girl buts its tough, and i know she has feelings for me as well.
11-06-2006, 08:03 PM
for some reason i thought andius was from sweden >_>
11-08-2006, 11:58 AM
nope, USA is where i dwell