Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
01-24-2005, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2005 03:01 AM by LivingTarget.)
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
joeb Wrote:http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/eco_eco_aid_don_cap

Stats are a slap in the face obviously someone didnt even bother to check that.:roll:

Ok debt giveaway might be the next big thing in the USA. Woohoo, money they lost hope to collect no doubt.

I\'m sure if you do a size per person, those figures about what america all did for us it will just be small. I\'m NOT bashing the USA, but come on have you even got a clue? What they did for us? Please go home and refresh yourself that\'s one big f**k up you posted there. Ok this is a semi-personal attack on that post. Consider this:
OMG I attacked a AMERICAN, now the whole USA is against me. That\'s about how WW1 started :con:. Also sounds a lot like communism, welcome to the collective YARR! Attack one country then you get 3+ countries on your neck who all bring their friends and foes. This is precicely the attitude that puts us off. We\'re Euro we\'re stoned, we like peace dude!

WARNING: May contain offensive content. :nag:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country? - LivingTarget - 01-24-2005 02:46 AM