Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
01-23-2005, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2005 05:53 AM by Pythong.)
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
Big-Al Wrote:and just which company is that pythong?

anyone ever heard of the iluminati?
Sorry, I don\'t believe in wacked out consipracy theories.

However, I do believe America is a great nation, one which gives the most to the world, has helped many nations get out of debt, (They have debt they owe to us, we just say \"Oh, that debt? Forget about it\") Has HELPED defeat the nazis etc. Heck, many nations would\'ve gone bankrupt if we didn\'t exist.

To the terrorist scum who attacked us:

Before considering any more attacks on the United States of America, it\'s territories, military installations, embassies, etc., anywhere on this planet -- go ask the Japanese what happens you wake \"...a sleeping giant...\" and \"...fill him with a terrible resolve.\" You must not have studied America very well -- we make race cars that go 200+ mph, because we CAN; we make over-sized trucks that crush anything they roll over, for FUN. Stick around and see what we can make when someone ticks us off! No matter how divided we may appear to the outside, we\'re all one big family. You don\'t take on one or some of us -- you take on one, you take on ALL of us!

I seriously think you should stop bashing the U.S and consider what it may have done for you, or your family. It\'s given so much to me that I would GLADLY die for it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country? - Pythong - 01-23-2005 05:51 AM