Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
02-12-2005, 11:45 AM
RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
isoflux, you don\'t trust any senator or president but you only bash 1? Why would you care about politics if you don\'t agree with anyone?

The Iraqi presidents are puppets? Have you researched this? I have never heard about this. If it was completely true, I imagine that I would have heard some other liberals screaming about it right now. As far as I know they are nominated from Iraq themselves. I seriously doubt that America hired some iraqi immigrant to hold iraq\'s office? Not likely at all. I don\'t recall ONE instance where America hired a president, then later took over the country. We did a pretty jacked up thing to mexico but other than that, can\'t really think of any.

People bashed Bush about how there\'s no WMD\'s in Iraq or barely when it started but did they go into investigation about? Did the media go into investigation? Did they somehow get CIA files? NO they just bashed it without giving any support whatsoever. That\'s what most people do if not all. Like I said before, the invasion of Iraq was ALL about WMD\'s like the Media, other liberals, and people around here think and say it is. Were mainly doing UN\'s job for them, ousting a threat to allied nations. He\'s been aiding terrorist and let them stay in his country. The reason why there are still fighters in Iraq is because he HIRED them. He planned this insurgency when iraq was about to be invaded.

They were right, there were no WMD\'s in Iraq. I didn\'t think there would be when Saddam Hussein had 8 YEARS! 8 YEARS to hide them or sell them. We do have information that Syria took them and there\'s a lot of evidence that Russia moved them. That could explain why Russia was against the war for the longest time
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country? - Yellowbelly - 02-12-2005 11:45 AM