Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
02-12-2005, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2005 07:44 PM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
To make one thing clear to you good ol boys being sceptical of us soft-on-terrorists- Euro-wussie-commie-lefties: Everyone is glad to see Saddam out of power. You gotta be a fucking moron trying to impress us with examples of what an evil bastard Saddam was. We know.

It is the motives behind and the arrogant refusal to cooperate with the rest of the world in ousting him (you know: with minimal bloodshed – yeah, we wussie euros are strangely weird that way), that bugs us.

I bet all of us here admires the fuck out of the 1000s of US troops stationed in that hell-hole. They are doing a heroic job of trying to protect a largely peace-loving Iraqi public from those satanic suicide bombers from hell.

Basically, its Vietnam all over again. Too bad it aint the 60s again, cause then you kids would care enough to make a difference.

*Edit* Sorry ?bout all the swearing and pathos, I had a bit too much of red wine and bad TV when I wrote that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country? - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 02-12-2005 11:00 AM