Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
02-12-2005, 05:09 AM
RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
wow great. politicians? try gathering some real facts before quoting those corrupt, lobbied liars. i dont trust Bush, i didnt trust Clinton, i dont trust Kerry, and i sure as hell don\'t trust anybody who was on the Board or the payroll of some of the biggest oil and arms corporations in the world. if you choose your facts by looking at what politicians say, then you are doing exactly what they want you to do: listen to them without proof. do your scientific duty and don\'t assume something to be true on what somebody else says. thats called faith. go to your local University Library and crack open a peer-edited, unbiased, history book written by somebody of merit. read about US postwar political and military actions in the Middle East, and stop quoting that rhetorical trash. politicians are lying scumbags, no matter what affiliation they say they are.

you call those puppets in office in Iraq their \"OWN PRESIDENT\"? again, read your history. the US has a knack for inserting a puppet into a public, powerful office of a foreign subsidiary, and then assasinating, capturing or invading them later. this is no different. that \"president\" will be in power so long as he wears an American suit and praises Western values. when he doesnt, or decides to go maverick on our ass, he\'ll dissapear from the radar.

where are they? where are all these weapons? do they have them up their ass? what were they (the mass media) screaming before the war started \"THEY HAVE WMDs AND WILL USE THEM ON US UNLESS WE ACT NOW NOW NOW!\" then we get there, and we find, what, 2-3 barrels of industrial waste? lol... sorry, the gap between what politicians say and actual truth is quite large.

the more you listen to our \"leaders\" blindly and without scientific investigation, the more you deny yourself the biggest catch-phrase of 21st century America: freedom. you are free to disagree (or agree) with your leaders. thats the beauty of it. just because you can doesnt mean you should, however, but my point is: dont believe everything you hear/read from these lying scumfucks. they are paid to say what they say, and dont give two shits about logical, analytical presentation of facts.

here, ill jump into the quoting-club. only this time i\'ll quote something that makes you think, not something that tells you what to think.

\"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.\"
-Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country? - isoFlux - 02-12-2005 05:09 AM