Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
02-12-2005, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2005 01:50 AM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
The_Punisher Wrote:I dissagree. The UN is a good idea, it\'s just filled full of stereotypical wussie europeans.

The new UN needs to realize that it is *THE* world power and will smash anyone into the ground who does something they shouldn\'t.

Yeah, yeah, wave your bright red flag, have a laugh, be a complete dick.

Lets see how that wussie, liberal-darling way of politics worked for you the last time the USA flirted with actual governing. (from the White House chonicles):

\"During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country\'s history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare roles. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination.\"

And how do you find the situation to be now, tough guy?

Oh, and the UN were founded to ensure that we never would see a war like WW2 again, through diplomacy, communication and understanding. It was not founded to be a world police man.

BTW have you ever considred a career in the police force? I think you might fit right in!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country? - =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD - 02-12-2005 01:49 AM