Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
01-26-2005, 04:43 AM
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
IntRed Wrote:The US, to me is just different in culture, in almost every meaning of the word, basically as a whole, its not because its a modern country that it should be compared to european modern country\'s.

We do however judge actions worldwide, usually we tend to evaluate them from our own perspective, its normal , people do that but its not always the right way to look at things.

Personally i do feel that the US is under bad leadership but this doesn\'t mean that one should observe the US under that specific spotlight, lets not forget that almost half of the US wanted a different leader.

But I really liked it in the US, most people here in Europe have a misconception of the US, because of movies, because of \'hear say\' stories, you just got to have an open mind and experience it for yourself i say.
I did just that and i had the time of my life in the US, and i\'m hoping to go back there soon enough Smile
Heck i even went to the most \'feared\' state of \'em all (also on the list: vegas, colorado), Texas and i really had a good time.
Yeah, certain documentaries (actually, more like mockumentaries) like Farenheit 9/11 and others give people the wrong idea about America.

Thank Michael Moore for that. :roll:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country? - Pythong - 01-26-2005 04:43 AM