Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
01-23-2005, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2005 10:05 AM by Capone.)
RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
Biggest thing that gets me is its always easy for outsiders that know nothing about american life to criticise. You\'ll never find someone that has lived here that would say anything against the country. Against bush is another thing. I don\'t agree with bush never holding up to what he says, but Id rather have him over kerry. Kerry would turn us into a giant bitch of a country.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2005, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2005 07:06 PM by Big-Al.)
how many people in china speak out against it?

i have nothing against \"americans\" as individuals. Just the country that rules the people.
01-23-2005, 08:50 PM
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=10]
01-23-2005, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2005 11:28 PM by joeb.)
Allow me to add that \'nationalism\' has caused most wars.

PS. Pythong, the US may give the most in absolut numbers (in fact they\'re second to japan), but per head of population the US isn\'t that gifty.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/eco_eco_aid_don_cap
Find all posts by this user
01-24-2005, 02:21 AM
Stop complaining about the french. Just because they were pwned by germany in WW2 doesnt mean that they keep on surrendering. French forces are actually quite active in problem areas around the world.
01-24-2005, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2005 03:01 AM by LivingTarget.)
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
joeb Wrote:http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/eco_eco_aid_don_cap

Stats are a slap in the face obviously someone didnt even bother to check that.:roll:

Ok debt giveaway might be the next big thing in the USA. Woohoo, money they lost hope to collect no doubt.

I\'m sure if you do a size per person, those figures about what america all did for us it will just be small. I\'m NOT bashing the USA, but come on have you even got a clue? What they did for us? Please go home and refresh yourself that\'s one big f**k up you posted there. Ok this is a semi-personal attack on that post. Consider this:
OMG I attacked a AMERICAN, now the whole USA is against me. That\'s about how WW1 started :con:. Also sounds a lot like communism, welcome to the collective YARR! Attack one country then you get 3+ countries on your neck who all bring their friends and foes. This is precicely the attitude that puts us off. We\'re Euro we\'re stoned, we like peace dude!

WARNING: May contain offensive content. :nag:
01-24-2005, 04:33 AM
LMFAO! Butter knife on a swiss army knife.

But we joke about other countries because we can. We call the french cheese eating surrender monkeys. They call us fat...

As long as we don\'t take it seriously or get worked up over it it\'s all cool.
01-24-2005, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2005 05:01 AM by joeb.)
The_Punisher Wrote:As long as we don\'t take it seriously or get worked up over it it\'s all cool.
:tup: I totally agree, often people take things too personal.
01-24-2005, 05:07 AM
Big-Al Wrote:how many people in china speak out against it?

i have nothing against "americans" as individuals. Just the country that rules the people.
They don\'t speak out about it because it\'s a communist country and if they were found out they would be jailed.:nag:

Why? What\'s so bad about America as a democracy? Please go into more detail, I would love to know.:rofl:
01-24-2005, 05:21 AM
well I was under the impresion that the US was unable to organize it\'s own voting without the intervention of the UN?
well, what do I care, I think that democracy doesn\'t work any way :roll:

tomcat ha Wrote:Stop complaining about the french. Just because they were pwned by germany in WW2 doesnt mean that they keep on surrendering. French forces are actually quite active in problem areas around the world.
I live in france, have done since 1997, and I\'m 21 now, now that knife is funny, admit it Tongue