Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
01-22-2005, 10:33 PM
RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
I wouldn\'t be surprised if Iraq would have another dictator in 2 years,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2005, 10:55 PM
how does one judge which country is theirs?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-22-2005, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2005 04:57 AM by SoulSurfer.)
good luck viper!

:edit: apparently i had the window open a long time or lots of people posted very quickly i seem to be a lot futher away from vipers post that i thought Tongue

anyway back on topic, are you people saying that if another tried to occupy your country and attempt to oppress you, like the nazi\'s tried you would step up and fight?
01-23-2005, 03:27 AM
I voted yes. I wouldn\'t take part in fighting if my country would decide to attack somewhere, but I would defend my country against an attacker. *snipped a long piece of explanation*, as I didn\'t seem to get my thoughts on written from Tongue)
01-23-2005, 03:39 AM
yup i agree with matteuz.. i would defend my country but not help over-take someone elses
01-23-2005, 03:44 AM
I will gladly die for my country, the U.S.A.
01-23-2005, 04:34 AM
and just which company is that pythong?

anyone ever heard of the iluminati?
01-23-2005, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2005 05:53 AM by Pythong.)
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
Big-Al Wrote:and just which company is that pythong?

anyone ever heard of the iluminati?
Sorry, I don\'t believe in wacked out consipracy theories.

However, I do believe America is a great nation, one which gives the most to the world, has helped many nations get out of debt, (They have debt they owe to us, we just say \"Oh, that debt? Forget about it\") Has HELPED defeat the nazis etc. Heck, many nations would\'ve gone bankrupt if we didn\'t exist.

To the terrorist scum who attacked us:

Before considering any more attacks on the United States of America, it\'s territories, military installations, embassies, etc., anywhere on this planet -- go ask the Japanese what happens you wake \"...a sleeping giant...\" and \"...fill him with a terrible resolve.\" You must not have studied America very well -- we make race cars that go 200+ mph, because we CAN; we make over-sized trucks that crush anything they roll over, for FUN. Stick around and see what we can make when someone ticks us off! No matter how divided we may appear to the outside, we\'re all one big family. You don\'t take on one or some of us -- you take on one, you take on ALL of us!

I seriously think you should stop bashing the U.S and consider what it may have done for you, or your family. It\'s given so much to me that I would GLADLY die for it.
01-23-2005, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2005 08:24 AM by Big-Al.)
and i say that \"american\" propaganda works great :tup:
01-23-2005, 09:33 AM
RE: RE: Are you willing to fight and/or die for your country?
Big-Al Wrote:and i say that "american" propaganda works great :tup:
I just won\'t bother with someone who is unable to make a proper response to my post.

It isn\'t propaganda, it\'s TRUTH. We DO give the most to the world. We DID help stop the nazis. We DO let people off on there debts. I could go on and on, but you would just come back with a dumbass remark like \"american propaganda is great\"

Please. My grandfather and father both served for the freedom of our country. I find it EXTREMELY offensive when you dare to insult our nation.:roll: