Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you tell us this
01-23-2005, 04:50 AM
RE: Can you tell us this
yeah russian troops maybe not, but i still would love a winter map, or a map where its raining, no more sun its a war for gods sake Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2005, 04:56 AM
fog is good too Smile

and long grass Tongue
01-23-2005, 05:04 AM
RE: RE: Can you tell us this
SoulSurfer Wrote:yeah russian troops maybe not, but i still would love a winter map, or a map where its raining, no more sun its a war for gods sake Tongue
The war went on for 4 years, that\'s 4 summers. The climate doesn\'t change just for war, you know Tongue

I just think there should be a healthy cycle of climates: sunny, rainy, foggy, snowy... And actions/restrictions should depend on the weather Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
01-29-2005, 04:48 AM
RE: RE: RE: Can you tell us this
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:
SoulSurfer Wrote:yeah russian troops maybe not, but i still would love a winter map, or a map where its raining, no more sun its a war for gods sake Tongue
The war went on for 4 years, that\'s 4 summers. The climate doesn\'t change just for war, you know Tongue

I just think there should be a healthy cycle of climates: sunny, rainy, foggy, snowy... And actions/restrictions should depend on the weather Big Grin

*no, we dare not take the pass of [removed LOTR name] fog! it is to dangerous for our goals, and we must stay together as a group, and attempt to find our way to the german/allied bunker in a less perilous way!*

Tongue
01-29-2005, 09:03 AM
RE: RE: RE: Can you tell us this
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:

heh...
haha...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :rofl: Big Grin

if only you guys knew the kinda things i am working on Wink
01-29-2005, 09:14 AM
I know what you mean, you said you could pull it off in earlier discussions on the old forum, where someone posted something about a realistic climate editor thingy. We know you can do it, Reno, go for it Big Grin
01-30-2005, 12:58 AM
i suddenly thought up an other question.

How far did you actually get with ut2k4:TTR? As its a thing of the past it would be strange if that couldnt be answered?
Also which features had you planned for the first release?
01-30-2005, 01:00 AM
A lot of models like the STUG-whatever tank and the spitfire
01-31-2005, 08:51 AM
Is there any official statement on the aims of TTR now?

I have played TTR 1.3 vs bots (I completely failed to find any servers running it Tongue) and while I liked some of the ideas in it... I found it a bit unplayable.

Maybe I just came across it too late to appreciate it. Anyway, I\'m still interested in whatever plans you have (and are willing to make public).

Also will the new website replace the current one with the same URL or will the the new link be put up when the site is finished?

TA!
01-31-2005, 11:20 PM
RE: RE: Can you tell us this
GaGrin Wrote:I have played TTR 1.3 vs bots (I completely failed to find any servers running it Tongue) and while I liked some of the ideas in it... I found it a bit unplayable.

Maybe I just came across it too late to appreciate it. Anyway, I\'m still interested in whatever plans you have (and are willing to make public).

Yes, TTR offline with bots can be quite frustrating. Fortunately it doesn\'t reflect the actual real gameplay, it\'s quite different when you play it online with real team mates.

Try to keep an eye on this thread:
http://forums.thethirdreich.com/showthre...n=lastpost

Lately there\'s a bit of TTR revival on weekends, mostly sunday evenings, around 20:00 GMT. Hopefully your views about TTR will change after playing online.