Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I\'m Alive!
08-22-2006, 10:27 PM
RE: I\'m Alive!
ohmy god!! im glad to see youre okay dude and as for getting sent home because you cant work, well thats a bit obvious isnt it? you can\'t be working behind the bar with crutches Tongue

get well soon!! (btw you\'ve put up his thread very good Tongue ask how everyones doing then saying that youve been in a car accident so no one dares to say how great they all feel Wink)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Big Grin i was gonna say \'so ive been in an accident, how are YOU all doing\' but it wasnt suttle enough.. Tongue

feel free to say how great all your lives are, just be warned im taking names for when your having bad times and i need t make you feel really bad Smile

jk :king:

im off on holiday with parents to ireland for a few days, taking plane from gatwick so that should be a good laugh, of course having crutches with me will make it go alot easier when i play the poor crippled person Big Grin flying easyjet for the first time, which unfortunatly means no free upgrade to first class for more room, cause well, there is no first class Sad damn you fate, damn you. and then its back to taking the guy to court for every penny he has Smile
Find all posts by this user
08-23-2006, 05:51 AM
Sorry to hear that, welcome back.

I hope you have ubersexy flight attendants and do a convincing \"owwwww, the paaaaiiiiinnn!\" Big Grin

What bike do(did? Sad) you have? Any pics before/after?
Find all posts by this user