Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I\'m Alive!
08-17-2006, 07:35 AM
Sad I\'m Alive!
Ok, so \'im alive\' may seem like an obvious thing to say, but i thought id post a quick \'im still here, hows everybody doing\' kinda post, well that and some idiot in a car hit me whilst on my bike, well, didnt hit me, i was waiting at the traffic lights, and he hit someone who hit someone else, who hit someone else, who hit me Big Grin Sad im now walking around with crutches with lots of bruises and damaged muscles. i can walk, just very slowly and lots of pain :wacko: bad news is, my bike is trashed, good news is, cause it was his fault, hopefully his insurance will pay for it Big Grin anyway, just thought id check in, tell reno hes not working hard enough and drool a bit with the ttr news
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2006, 10:58 AM
RE: I\'m Alive!
least you have an excuse to sit down
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Good to know you\'re okay though!
08-17-2006, 01:46 PM
That sounds horrible Jakeh!

Hope that you can recover peacefully.

I guess you don\'t have an excuse to not play on Sundays! :lol:

SC
08-17-2006, 07:27 PM
RE: RE: I\'m Alive!
Big-Al Wrote:least you have an excuse to sit down

Lol Al. Good he\'s aliveWink
08-17-2006, 11:21 PM
well it turns out he was drink driving and was arrested on the scene, dunno if he had insurance or not to cover cost of repairing my bike, the police are kinda disorganised, but my insurance company should be able to get what they need from them. walkings getting easier, but ive got a million and one bruises apearing so its gonna take a bit to get back to normal, and working behind a bar as i do, i wont be able to work proparly for a while Sad
08-18-2006, 05:25 AM
Good to hear you\'re ok, and glad to see you ba-wait...whaddaya mean i dont work hard enough???
Wink

Anywho, good that your back man Smile
I\'ll try to work harder to ease your suffering Tongue
08-18-2006, 06:39 AM
well, the only reason i havnt gotten better is that your not working hard enough, so yea, you best get working, boy

Big Grin
08-19-2006, 06:05 AM
ok, so, i have a solicitor signed up and hes a bike rider aswell so hes gonna help me ruin the guy for every penny Big Grin, i also went to work today, but got sent home cause they wouldnt let me carry on Sad

just wanted to say thanks to all the community, not only here, but on irc, msn etc and youve been great support, its meant alot to me Smile
08-19-2006, 08:10 AM
RE: RE: I\'m Alive!
Jackeh Wrote:ok, so, i have a solicitor signed up and hes a bike rider aswell so hes gonna help me ruin the guy for every penny Big Grin, i also went to work today, but got sent home cause they wouldnt let me carry on Sad

just wanted to say thanks to all the community, not only here, but on irc, msn etc and youve been great support, its meant alot to me Smile
and you are a valued member of this community :tup: