Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[NSFW] Never drink and pass out.
01-22-2005, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2005 11:02 AM by isoFlux.)
RE: Never drink and pass out.
while longevity is largely gene-based, its a hell of a lot longer ride if you smoke tobacco and drink alcohol/smoke weed to excess.

in any case, great pictures Big Grin Big Grin good stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2005, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2005 10:07 PM by w00p.)
RE: [NSFW] Never drink and pass out.
*bump* this thread is too funny, anyway, you\'re all lame, I\'m the only one with the guts to show a pic of mine (though its nowhere as good as these).
[Image: aantcrasheopdewardzenfuif42xx.jpg]

Actually, I didn\'t really pass out, I just went to sleep, but hey, this thread is too funy not to revive.

Now photoshop me and make me famous over the internet! Tongue
08-15-2005, 12:36 AM
never go to bed while smoking a pretsigaret...

Oh and for the record: i try to avoid anything alcoholic, and don\'t do drugs either
08-15-2005, 02:21 AM
hahha funny pics! Big Grin
last friday I had to much alcohol, I didn\'t really pass out either, I got home and went to bed. I don\'t have any photos of it =P (lucky me)
But It sucked and I won\'t do that again Tongue
08-15-2005, 02:54 AM
I got wasted at a party last night, and lost my glasses... Now my headache is all the worse Tongue
08-15-2005, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2005 09:29 PM by w00p.)
lol. That pic was from a homeparty, cheap cold beer, and the guys that organized it didn\'t drink anything.
It was at a classmate of mine\'s house, and I could stay there to sleep...

Funny thing is that I woke up on a different couch... Tongue

BTW: evert, yesterday evening at marktrock some very big guy (don\'t know him) lost his glasses and stepped on them, bending them into oblivion.
This same guy was quite drunk, and clearly lost all his sense of balance without his glasses. Tongue
No really, when he was equally drunk and had his glasses, he didn\'t make something that looked and felt like a moshpit during Ti?sto\'s gig. (wich was omg omg omg omg teh pwn!!! Big Grin )
His friends then tried to stop him cause he accidently punched someone on the eye. (a chav that \"dances\" with his balled fist in the air, pounding to the beat)
Then they almost started a fight, then they left, then we all partied on. Big Grin
08-16-2005, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2005 06:44 AM by =D.C.L.I=Everest.)
RE: RE: [NSFW] Never drink and pass out.
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:I got wasted at a party last night, and lost my glasses... Now my headache is all the worse Tongue
Got\'em back, can you believe it? The dog had\'em!

...I think I\'ll go buy some lottery tickets tomorrow now Tongue
08-16-2005, 08:25 PM
RE: RE: RE: [NSFW] Never drink and pass out.
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:I got wasted at a party last night, and lost my glasses... Now my headache is all the worse Tongue
Got\'em back, can you believe it? The dog had\'em!

...I think I\'ll go buy some lottery tickets tomorrow now Tongue
:rofl: Big Grin
08-16-2005, 09:01 PM
So I went ahead and bought one of those scratch lottery games, but apparently my luck doesn\'t go further than getting my glasses back...
08-17-2005, 03:03 AM
ok, comments on the first page:

OMG hilarious and izzy, got any pictures?? Tongue

luckily i never get to drunk, don\'t want my friends to do something nasty to me Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user