Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cards to home
06-26-2006, 07:23 AM
Cards to home
Netherlands vs Portugal 2-2 in red cards.

So awesome to watch. Portugal won in the end but it was rather equal.

GG:rofl:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2006, 09:41 AM
RE: Cards to home
something like 16 yellow cards in total.. that referee had no idea what was going on. much like the ref who in the england game gave out 3 yellow cards to a player before sending him off, i think that ref actualy got sent home the next day. I was working through that match today, but from what i saw on our big screen it was an alright game all things considered, shame holland didnt win tho Sad
Find all posts by this user
06-26-2006, 05:09 PM
RE: RE: Cards to home
Jackeh Wrote:something like 16 yellow cards in total.. that referee had no idea what was going on. much like the ref who in the england game gave out 3 yellow cards to a player before sending him off, i think that ref actualy got sent home the next day. I was working through that match today, but from what i saw on our big screen it was an alright game all things considered, shame holland didnt win tho Sad

I think you mean Croatia vs Australia match. That ref was not sent home for his mistakes (was more than that). His name is Graham Poll. Too bad Netherlands go homeSad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2006, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2006 11:21 PM by Jackeh.)
was it croatia ausie? i cant remember i work through all of them so its kinda just merging into one big match now.

*googles*
no your right, hes an english ref, thats what got me confused, poor guy...
06-27-2006, 04:53 AM
The aussie/croatia game was ridiculous, the ref just started thowing out yellows and just ended the game on a terrible call. Wtf was that....

The Holland game was crazy, some near fights, really bad highkicks, elbows thrown.. agreed haha it was pretty great to watch