Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prom!
06-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Prom!
W00t, got my prom tonight!!

Should be good fun Big Grin Will post some piccies of my purdy dress soon Big Grin Just gotta manage to walk up stone stairs in highheels and a floorlength dress without cocking it up Tongue Big Grin

Gotta wait till sunday for the after party piss up though!

YG xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2006, 10:06 PM
RE: Prom!
We dont really have a thing like prom here. It is also not something for me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-24-2006, 04:10 AM
Glad to hear that you don\'t wear dresses tomcat!

Good for you YG! Have fun!

SC
06-24-2006, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2006 04:35 PM by andius.)
I had my prom a while back

some prom pictures

[Image: shoes9qd.jpg]

[Image: smallhead6yt.jpg]
Rockin a fucking brown suit...just pure class
06-25-2006, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2006 05:45 PM by YOUNG_GROSS.)
Very kewl!

Most, infact I think all, of the guys in our year turned up in black....apart from one who turned up in a full blown kilt with trimmings excluding underware Tongue

Only got piccies that dad took before I left...The ones that were taken there haven\'t been done yet! It was a thoughourly good evening and I even manaed not to cock the stairs up Tongue

[Image: prom.jpg]

[Image: prom2.jpg]

[Image: prom3.jpg]

Cant work out how to get it so you can see the pictures Oo *blonde* Can anyone fix it? Pwetty Pwease? (*fixxored by teh OG*Big Grin )

YG xx
06-26-2006, 12:43 AM
You look very adorable but wtf is prom?Smile
06-26-2006, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2006 04:15 AM by Smithcraft.)
[Image: avery_tex_wolf_p.gif]

You look Fantabulous!

Hope you had a good time.

SC

ps - OG, please don\'t shoot me!
06-26-2006, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2006 02:10 PM by The_Punisher.)
Prom was fun for me, somewhat. The music absolutely sucked at mine, though it was to be expected.

The only redeeming thing about the entire charade...

[Image: 10.jpeg]

I wore yellow shorts. Pissed quite a few administrators off, and made many women jealous that their men weren\'t as clever as I was.

Prom is an end of the year HUGE occasion (for girls) where they spend hundreds of dollars for a dance on both their junior and senior years. The dance is sort of an opening to summer celebration, with it meaning freedom especially to seniors in high school.

Though the afterparty is more for the guys, most people go out afterwards and get smashed (illegally I might add). I don\'t know when the US is going to get rid of the 21 year old drinking age, or at least stop punishing it so severely. If you get caught drinking underage, you get treated like you\'re going to be an alcoholic for the rest of your life.
06-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks Pun for explaining. In Poland we have \"studni?wka\" a big party before matura exam (it\'s after high school). I was a bit drunk and had a lot of fun on it but on afterparty... well I don\'t remember most of it;D Maybe someday I will post some photos from studni?wka (i just have to get them from my friends and it\'s hard after finising school).
06-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Is that the Flymo ZX3000 I can see in the background of photo 3 YG? A fine model indeed!