Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Salability
11-21-2005, 10:47 PM
RE: Salability
Joe if you\'ll print them as mail cards or something they will look great.:tup: More plzWink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2005, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2005 12:26 AM by joeb.)
hehe thanks mates.

here are two more.

[Image: Rock.jpg]

[Image: Wet_grass.jpg]

PS. hehe I just noticed I could see myself in the water\'s reflections. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
11-22-2005, 12:28 AM
don\'t suppose you work with nudes too do you?
11-22-2005, 04:52 AM
RE: RE: Salability
Big-Al Wrote:don\'t suppose you work with nudes too do you?
And if not, you should! Just post an ad in a paper somewhere saying that you are looking for models! Guaranteed response! Chicks will be crawling all over you! I don\'t know if I\'m being sarcastic or not!
11-22-2005, 07:05 PM
RE: RE: RE: Salability
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:
Big-Al Wrote:don\'t suppose you work with nudes too do you?
And if not, you should! Just post an ad in a paper somewhere saying that you are looking for models! Guaranteed response! Chicks will be crawling all over you! I don\'t know if I\'m being sarcastic or not!

And post fruits of your work here in reduced quality of courseWink
11-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Oki doki.... sorry to be so long replying lol.

Don\'t expect to gain much money at all out of this little adventure... over the past 12 months I\'ve sold 4 prints through a seller and how much have I earnt in total from that??? ?2.75!!!

The problem is that the photography sector is flooded and you are lucky to sell one picture I\'m afraid and unless you are a top pro you don\'t earn much... magazines pay ?20 per photo they use... which is crap to say the least!

Reason why I asked what camera it was as I thought I recognised the fuji colours Wink.

I started out on the 3500\'s descendant.. the S304z so I know its a good camera. You have cracking colours and saturation there (what Fuji are famous for)... from an artistic point of view you have the depth of field spot on in all those images (which is harder to do with pro kit as you need to buy lenses capable of it!= ?1000\'s)...

The only thing thats letting some of those shots down is noise which is no fault of your own. All CCD/CMOS cameras produce digital noise in the image; the sad thing is that noise is at its worse in consumer digicams such as yours... alot of people won\'t buy images that are \"noisy\" as they class it as poor image quality (not your fault, people work with the tools they have).... To get images out of the camera without noise you have to use pro DSLR\'s but then again, they are very very expensive.

A tip I would give you is to run them through either 3rd party photoshop plugins such as the excellent \"Neat Image\" or Photoshop CS2\'s \"reduce noise\" filter... and then run \"smart sharpen\" to clean it up a bit.

Just my points Wink

Vips
11-23-2005, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2005 01:53 AM by joeb.)
Thanks for that post vips. :tup:

And you\'re right, it has some noise, especially in the darker images. I also slightly altered the contrast and saturation in ps. Thanks for the noise tips, I\'ll have a look at it. Smile

Oh, I did use an extra lense of those close-ups. But it was a very simple magnifying lense my dad had lying around Tongue

@Big-Al, hehe no nudes. Tongue