Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black people in prison/death row
11-02-2005, 09:16 PM
RE: RE: Black people in prison/death row
LONG POSTS! :wtf:

I\'m only going to do Pun\'s reply to iso\'s post here, for now. (Nothing personal, I just don\'t want to go and waste half an hour reading everyone else\'s posts Tongue)

The_Punisher Wrote:I was going to remain as calm as I could, but I just have to call Bullshit on Iso.

There are so many programs in the US to give blacks and even poor and misfortunate people a leg up. This isn\'t just something that started this year either. Many of these programs are starting to get in their 30\'s.

But the fact that many people CHOOSE to move into places with high crime has nothing to do with Slavery at all. Or even what happened 20 years ago.

Well then I\'m calling bullshit on you now!

Giving blacks a leg up in the 30\'s, what the hell? Do you know Rosa Parks (RIP)? She started the whole fight for equal rights for black people by refusing to move out of a \"white\" seat on a bus. That was in 1958. She wasn\'t necessarily poor or misfortunate, she was black. In 1958. I\'m sure she would\'ve loved to hear you say that there were programs to help her out back in the 30\'s. Too bad she\'s not around anymore, she\'d give you the ass-whooping of your life!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RE: Black people in prison/death row - =D.C.L.I=Everest - 11-02-2005 09:16 PM