Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is TTR?
10-29-2005, 04:56 AM
What is TTR?
for some strange reason while i was looking for Kurt Vonnigut\'s works this page came up? Would some one please tell me what TTR is all about. Thanks----Captain Zeep
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2005, 04:59 AM
RE: What is TTR?
Hi captain zeep. Learn everything about TTR here -> http://www.thethirdreich.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2005, 05:01 AM
TTR is a world war 2 mod for UT gone standalone. TTR stands for \"The Third Reich\".
The latest version of TTR, dubbed The Third Reich: Hell in Hurtgen, due to the fact this version of the game takes place during the hurtgen forest campaign. One of TTR\'s big things is that it is founded in realism, as opposed to generic, arcadey, run-and-gun gameplay like all other ww2 games out there.

Welcome to the forums, and the TTR community, captain zeep, make yerself at home, and feel free to ask questions about TTR, the development of, why the dev\'s are actually present and for some odd reason have a sense of humor...whatever you want.

Oh, and suggestions. We love suggestions Smile feel free to suggest ideas that come to mind(though browse through the ideas and suggestions forum as to not start something already covered Smile

Enjoy your stay,
-Reno
10-29-2005, 05:45 AM
I apologize for my ignorance, but who\'s Kurt Vonnigut?
10-29-2005, 06:11 AM
Kurt Vonnigut wrote Slaughterhouse 5, Breakfast of Champions, and many more good books.
10-29-2005, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2005 06:38 AM by shift.)
Hmmm... that Vonnigut looks really interesting. I\'ll try to find some of his stuff around here.

BTW: :welcome:

*edit*
Oh, and if anybody is curious, this is what google fetched about Vonnigut .
10-29-2005, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2005 06:51 AM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
If ya like Vonnegut (correct spelling this time) I\'m the one to talk to. I\'ve got like 12 of his novels, been reading him since i was 18. He wrote Slaughterhouse 5, the essential WW2 novel. TTR is a ww2 mod. Only connection I see.
10-29-2005, 07:15 AM
and if you don\'t know what UT is well it\'s a game called Unreal Tournament.
10-29-2005, 07:20 AM
\"The time has come\" said the Walrus, \"To speak of Kings and sealing wax\"