10-28-2005, 06:03 AM
RE: M1A1 Thompson.
evert.
http://www.thethirdreich.com/news.php
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2005, 06:21 AM
Fair enough, but I just figured big news should be a big item... Now you almost have to go and dig the news up. So... Yeah :\\ :redface:
10-28-2005, 07:03 AM
well the main page is just a welcoming page so to speak, plus you can see the latest news topics too the right.
10-28-2005, 04:45 PM
Last time I left a link in the news item, I got bitched at because it didn\'t work from the forums. It worked from the site, but not from here and I got several messages telling me to leave the link out. Now I did and now I get complaints on that too. Cmon. Decide.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Whoa arent we all sore and jumpy. Remember, it\'s friday! Beer time and stuff. In my case; catatonic state in front of TV. Hooray! Smile
10-28-2005, 05:58 PM
UbEr ShExYnEsS Big Grin Big Grin

Ps. I love how you\'ve layed the posts out Smile and have only just realised how well planned the Main Site is :redface:
10-29-2005, 03:19 AM
ElvenKind Wrote:Last time I left a link in the news item, I got bitched at because it didn\'t work from the forums. It worked from the site, but not from here and I got several messages telling me to leave the link out. Now I did and now I get complaints on that too. Cmon. Decide.
Sorry, but for once, it wasn\'t me doing the bitching there Tongue Besides, that\'s not entirely what I meant. I\'m talking about the homepage, the page people see when they go to http://www.thethirdreich.com. There\'s hardly anything to announce news there, unless you click through. Which you probably would if you visited, but still... Seems illogical to me :\\
10-29-2005, 05:55 AM
i like the model. it looks pretty detailed and all that glorious stuff. i was kinda curious tho, about the real gun in the pictures: is it two different guns? or did you just take the shoulder strap off after taking the first picture?

about the website and finding out about the news: i got no opinion. im pretty illlllllliterate when it comes to computers(it took me weeks to figure out avatar stuff) but i can still find the news from the homepage. it didnt take me too long either! if there were a faster, easier way to get to the news, that\'d be awesome, but i dont know how to do it.

thusly, in conclusion, so, pretty much, basically im happy with the stuff.
10-29-2005, 09:27 AM
RE: RE: M1A1 Thompson.
dr.moe Wrote:i was kinda curious tho, about the real gun in the pictures: is it two different guns? or did you just take the shoulder strap off after taking the first picture?
It is two different set of pictures. For some odd reason I couldn\'t find a good set of both left and right. I removed the strap in an attemt to make it look somewhat alike, but my image hacking skillz are just not up to par Smile

Still, both weapons shown are, atleast from the info I got on it, the same model.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2005, 03:19 AM
Oh, fantastic Big Grin