Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
German units
10-28-2005, 03:23 AM
RE: German units
SS? STG .something-or-other? Huertgen? all are details that are none too interesting to me.

i play the game for the gameplay, not the specifics. give me a rifle (gar or kar) and 3 nades, and im set. but of course, its the attention to detail that makes the game so awesome. whatever.

just so all you know: i wont hold it against you if you get a detail or two wrong - so long as i get my nades... and bayos. i promise i wont hold it against you so long as i get my nades and bayos... and bone chilling battle cry. i promise i wont hold it against you....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2005, 07:34 PM
realism = gameplay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-28-2005, 10:05 PM
RE: RE: German units
dr.moe Wrote:SS? STG .something-or-other? Huertgen? all are details that are none too interesting to me.

i play the game for the gameplay, not the specifics. give me a rifle (gar or kar) and 3 nades, and im set. but of course, its the attention to detail that makes the game so awesome. whatever.

just so all you know: i wont hold it against you if you get a detail or two wrong - so long as i get my nades... and bayos. i promise i wont hold it against you so long as i get my nades and bayos... and bone chilling battle cry. i promise i wont hold it against you....

Anybody?
10-29-2005, 09:18 PM
i hope that the new version of TTR wont be hardcore realism, TTR:UT99 got it just right as a good mix of iron sight with fun and additive gameplay, uber realism just dosnt attract a wide player base imo
10-30-2005, 04:56 AM
Simple words of wisdom. That\'s why our beloved Goffie is king! Smile
10-30-2005, 06:38 PM
realism = gameplay = fun
10-31-2005, 02:18 AM
RE: RE: German units
tomcat ha Wrote:realism = gameplay = fun

Nah there\'s some line which shouldn\'t be crossed.
10-31-2005, 03:24 AM
tomcat = weird.

I agree with Gof
10-31-2005, 04:19 AM
yep, but it\'s good to not be normal :tup:
10-31-2005, 04:30 AM
Well i havent found a game yet which was so realistic it wasnt fun anymore. However its hard to reach that limit. I think that TTR should become as realistic as possible. Except for trigger finger freezing.
The rest like different times each time you reload, realistic damage, realistic ballistics and the IS system should all be as realistic as possible.