Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome.
01-20-2005, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2005 07:56 AM by Jonathan.)
Welcome.
Welcome to the new forums for \"The Third Reich\". We hope that you will enjoy your stay here.

The Developer Team and the Moderators are already installed and busy. To help keep this place as friendly and usefull as possible please read the rules and abide by them.

Some of the features here are new to most of us, so I\'ll quickly go through them.

Every registered user has a certain reputation on our forums. You can find the information for each user under their avatar. If a user gets enough positive hits on his reputation he will gain one more green square. If he gets enough negative ones, he will loose one and even become red squares.

It\'s basically an interactive way of indicating who the nice, informative people on the forum are and who are the assholes.
I really do hope you guys will handle that well, allthough I somehow fear crazyness in it\'s wake.

You can send someone a positive reputation message by clicking the \"+\" under their name. Same thing with a negative reputation message, just click the \"-\". The receiver can not see who the message is from, so it might actually be nice to sign atleast the positive ones Wink

Rate Thread :
Rate Thread is something related to whatever thread you are currently in. You can find the \"Rate Thread\" selector at the bottom of the thread. If you really like the thread then rate it accordingly. Same thing the other way around.

Report Thread :
Anyone can report a thread. If you find something offencive or simply somthing worth letting us know about, then report the thread. You will be asked to enter information regarding what you reacted to and why. Anything serious and worth while will be taken care of accordingly. Please do not abuse this feature (for spam and general fun) as I hope we can avoid having to \"invent\" rules for that aswell.

I ask that you use these features wisely. If you find a good thread, then rate it well. Same thing goes for users. If we all decide to use this correctly it might actually become a nice little tool for us. Who knows Wink

Enjoy your stay!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2005, 09:54 PM
RE: Welcome.
Yes welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy yourselves
01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Yeah welcome to the fabled super secret place, let the spam fest commence Wink
Find all posts by this user
01-21-2005, 12:30 AM
sounds cool viper Tongue
01-21-2005, 12:55 AM
Whoohooo!
01-21-2005, 02:37 AM
Yes Shift, TTR is cool.
01-21-2005, 03:11 AM
Welcome indeed Big Grin
01-21-2005, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2005 03:36 AM by Snipez90@yahoo.com.)
yay thank god for midterms

EDIT, can\'t edit me own reputation!!! :wtf:
01-21-2005, 04:04 AM
Reputation tends to be one of those things that has to be earned & awarded by others...

Other then that, glad to see some of you here so soon Smile
01-21-2005, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2005 04:36 AM by Jognt.)
woohoo, nice looking forums Big GrinBig Grin

lessee, who am i gonna give a bad rep.... :evil: Tongue

edit: woohoo, my sig looks pretty purrrrtyfull here Big GrinBig Grin