Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New map idea, anyone interested
10-19-2005, 05:53 AM
RE: New map idea, anyone interested
shit... arn\'t we hopeful here tonight Everest...

wow, lets all go shoot ourselves; with bazookas at close range, just to make sure we don\'t miss!!11 after all, any one who misses deserves to be on the dev team don\'t they?

Evert, do you know something that nobody else does? if so, maybe you should start a thread about your knowleage of the TTR:T project... or you could pm me Big Grin

...???????
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2005, 04:40 PM
TTR:T will be end of this year at best i think... so some variation in maps on the server would be nice
Find all posts by this user
10-19-2005, 06:15 PM
RE: RE: New map idea, anyone interested
Big-Al Wrote:shit... arn\'t we hopeful here tonight Everest...

wow, lets all go shoot ourselves; with bazookas at close range, just to make sure we don\'t miss!!11 after all, any one who misses deserves to be on the dev team don\'t they?

Evert, do you know something that nobody else does? if so, maybe you should start a thread about your knowleage of the TTR:T project... or you could pm me Big Grin

...???????
That doesn\'t even make sense, man, stop going against me just for the sake of me Tongue

I know just as little as you. I\'m just wondering if an amateur mapper can complete a map before TTR:T comes out. Come to think about it, that\'s being downright optimistic about seeing TTR:T anytime soon! Tongue
10-19-2005, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 06:51 PM by spanky.)
speaking of map ideas!... have any of you folks ever played Hidden & Dangerous II? because that game has awesome maps and they are balanced perfectly, if i was a mapper i would totally rip H&DII mapsWink.

this is what i imagine TTR maps lookin likeTongue but only better
[Image: normandie02.jpg]
10-19-2005, 09:21 PM
RE: RE: RE: New map idea, anyone interested
=D.C.L.I=Everest Wrote:
Big-Al Wrote:shit... arn\'t we hopeful here tonight Everest...

...???????
That doesn\'t even make sense, man, stop going against me just for the sake of me Tongue

I know just as little as you. I\'m just wondering if an amateur mapper can complete a map before TTR:T comes out. Come to think about it, that\'s being downright optimistic about seeing TTR:T anytime soon! Tongue

it\'s called sarcasm.... and, dispit what you think buddy, ur still a buddy. i was just commenting on you negitiveness about TTR:T.

I\'m a pessimist, most of the time, but, for the dev team to have gone out and bourght themselves torques engine to fidle with/etc... well, something good is gonna come out of this, and even if it doesn\'t well we still have TTR 1.35, and hopefully we will have had a few laughs together along the way.

I curently live in France, now who 10 years ago could have forseen what i\'ll be dsoing on the 27th of this very month??? nobody, back in England i was pretty musch a lazy bum faliure at school.
I hated it too. but next wekk, this dude, who is sometimes still kinda lazy, is gong job hunting in a bilingual part of canada, i\'ve even been told that my CV looks good (tup)

that\'s gotta be good? even if it doesn\'t work out.

Be patient evert, and continue to make fun posts, when you have a ball, everyone cheers up, so come, lets look to the future, we are all still young aroud here too, even an gof probably has a little life left in him. and he choses to spend some of that time with us Smile isn\'t that great huh evert dude?

:tup:

(ps, Spanky, hi!!! and, i\'m sure that the texture quality will be better than that screenshot you\'ve got there. The TTR team have always been good with visual/texture quality.)
10-19-2005, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 10:24 PM by LivingTarget.)
It would be more like this kind of quality:

PLEASE NOTE THESE SCREENSHOTS ARE NOT TTR:TORQUE AND ARE LEGACY PICTURES FROM TTR2004
[Image: beta2.jpg]
PLEASE NOTE THESE SCREENSHOTS ARE NOT TTR:TORQUE AND ARE LEGACY PICTURES FROM TTR2004
10-19-2005, 10:21 PM
holy crap is that ttr:torque??? :|:|Big Grin:O!!!!1!1!1!111oneone

Tongue sorry just had to.
10-19-2005, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2005 10:25 PM by Big-Al.)
nice grass :tup:
Tongue
10-19-2005, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2005 08:38 PM by =D.C.L.I=Everest.)
Big-Al Wrote:nice ass :tup:
Tongue
That sexist, Al!

:lol:
10-20-2005, 04:56 AM
I hope atlas has a built-in terrain editor like UED3!