Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
His name is Blonde... James Blonde!
10-15-2005, 05:32 AM
His name is Blonde... James Blonde!
So I take it everyone has heard that the next James Bond will be played by British actor Daniel Craig. Fair enough, the Bond we know is British too. But the Bond we know isn\'t blonde, Daniel Craig is. Reflections?

(news story from IMDB here)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2005, 05:44 AM
RE: His name is Blonde... James Blonde!
TBH out of all the runners for the new bond, he is the best choice... one for is the new doctor and is as bigger poof as anyone Wink

Daniel Craig is a great moody actor... famoust for his roles in Layer Cake and Tomb Raider... I can see him being a dark bond, regardless of the hair.
10-15-2005, 06:24 AM
he doesn\'t look toooooo bad for the part...

at least his isn\'t as old as roger moore was lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2005, 06:46 AM
I\'m not saying he\'s bad for the job because he\'s blonde. In fact, I just can\'t say much about him as Bond, no one\'s seen him do it Smile I just found it sort of weird that they went with a blonde guy, but I\'m positively curious for the outcome.
10-15-2005, 06:55 AM
at least it wasn\'t that week collin farrel guy
06-25-2007, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2007 04:13 AM by Mengioto.)
i hate the guy.... daniel craig, i first saw him in Tomb Raider part I and..

he just doesnt cut it for me.. I wouldve liked Jason Statham as Bond Big Grin

now he can get a girl turned on ^^ i first noticed him in Chaos (awesome movie, really, it is!!!!!) and then i suddenly saw a couple of movies with him in it (The Transporter omg) but i didnt know that in advance. And then I saw Crank, and sorry for sounding like a groupie, and he was soooo sexy.. *melt* his accent, his face, his body.. need i say more??? probably not or you guys will be vomiting for the rest of the night...

buuuuut anyways,

he hasnt got the mysterious dark edge.. well it is because hes blond (just watched something on tv about attention going to the hair (if its blond) and then the face) so he shouldve had dark hair, it makes a guy more mysterious. He also lacks THE look...

[Image: daniel_craig_300x400.jpg]

he looks like someone that doesnt work out and slouches.. its horrible

[Image: jason.jpg]

*melt*