Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TTR community match: team 1 discussion
10-02-2005, 11:57 AM
RE: TTR community match: team 1 discussion
TLD if we\'re Axis Wink

Boot, Navarone, Besieged, Brindisi, St. Lo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Does anyone know how to defend besieged? When I\'m axis, I always get owned on that map, so i voted dasboot. :redface:
10-02-2005, 05:18 PM
RE: RE: TTR community match: team 1 discussion
Snake Wrote:Does anyone know how to defend besieged? When I\'m axis, I always get owned on that map, so i voted dasboot. :redface:
[Image: ttrtipsad88x311a7yd.png]???
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Snake\'s question goes for me too, I dunno how to defend Beseiged very well. But I expect we can talk and exchange tips, huh?
10-02-2005, 06:38 PM
@Snake: Just ask Wesker? Wink
Defending Besieged is pretty doable. As long as ppl keeps in the capture areas and put some mobile guys in the proper places.

@Turbo: Yes, I was thinking about that.
Maybe some sort of tactics and a private place to talk about them, once the maps are decided, would be nice. Some kind of private forum, irc channel or wiki.

No need to go superhardcore on strategy, it\'s just a friendly match after all, but knowing what to do once the match starts will make us a bit more productive on the battlefield.
10-02-2005, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2005 11:40 PM by Albert Wesker.)
RE: RE: TTR community match: team 1 discussion
shift Wrote:@Turbo: Yes, I was thinking about that.
Maybe some sort of tactics and a private place to talk about them, once the maps are decided, would be nice. Some kind of private forum, irc channel or wiki.
We could go talk about it the tactics and stuff on the irc channel #FPP Wink I\'ll just idle there.

Wesker

EDIT: I registered the channel and for those that are on team 1, check ya pm Wink
10-04-2005, 06:43 AM
I made a special section on our forum, that way team 1 guys and gal can talk about various uhm.. match related stuff Tongue

You dont have to register, you only need to use the password, which is the same as the Irc one Wink

clicky click

Albert Wesker
10-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Navarone. Navarone makes and breaks teams.

A team can come together to defend it and defend it well, or a team can fall apart as they get picked to pieces.

Same thing for Market Garden. With a little coordination, it\'s unbeatable. Though I do need to dust off my K98k long range sniping skillz. The G43 still sucks balls.

The only person I worry about is SSSteiner. He could possibly match me on Market Garden. Though he is as rusty as I am.
10-04-2005, 02:24 PM
My God.. why did nobody tell me about this.. why am I so busy.. thats IT.. no samaritan can sort this out for me!!! WAAAAAAA
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
I\'m sure there will be some drop outs DJS, just be in IRC on the day itself and keep your fingers crossed. Smile