Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TTR download link
08-24-2005, 05:57 PM
RE: TTR download link
Someone better get LT in here, then!

Shift: OK so it\'s pretty obvious as to why, especially since we are but a handful of people living in different timezones. I would propose that we try to transorm the good \'ol unofficial TTR Sunday into the Officially official TTR fightin\' day! We gotta indoctrinate ourselves!

I\'m too old to stick around here purely for my yacking pleasure. This either works, or I\'ll be taking a few years leave.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
RE: RE: TTR download link
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:Shift: OK so it\'s pretty obvious as to why, especially since we are but a handful of people living in different timezones. I would propose that we try to transorm the good \'ol unofficial TTR Sunday into the Officially official TTR fightin\' day! We gotta indoctrinate ourselves!

I\'m too old to stick around here purely for my yacking pleasure. This either works, or I\'ll be taking a few years leave.
Well, if things go as well as last sunday I am willing to play TTR every sunday, sure it would be cool to play ttr more days in the week but due work and shit i am not always able to make it.

I understand also that you dont want to wait here just for the few games of ttr we play once a month, I must admit it was good to shoot..uhm... i mean see you online again turbo. Tongue

and if you need someone to help you out with ur indoctrinate propaganda campagne just give me a sign then Wink

Wesker
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-25-2005, 03:42 AM
RE: RE: TTR download link
=D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD Wrote:Shift: OK so it\'s pretty obvious as to why, especially since we are but a handful of people living in different timezones.

Hehe i remember myself playing at 3am+ and not earlier than 10pm:/ I don\'t know why this mod isn\'t popular. I tried to play enemy territory but it\'s far from realism. PPL are jumping like bunnies and aiming sux.
08-25-2005, 04:02 AM
I agree! TTR is the best WW2 infantry mod ever!
09-01-2005, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2005 04:09 AM by =D.C.L.I=TuRb0jUg3nD.)
Hey Pun, here\'s how to run a dedicated server
09-01-2005, 04:20 AM
if i can get my stupid firewall to not kill it, i could have a server up pretty much 24/7(because i dont turn off my pc, as bad for it as it may be Tongue )
so if i do get one working, it\'ll pretty much be up as long as my computer is Smile
09-01-2005, 05:01 AM
I don\'t think that the current community can handle a server every Sunday. I think it was Constrictor, of the once glorious L.O.G, who was running a server, but he shut it down \'cuz nobody was playing any days other than the weekends. And then not at all.

One weekend a month. You snooze you lose.

SC
09-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Actually we stopped playing because the server died.
09-01-2005, 06:22 PM
C\'mon Smitty, don\'t be the strict party pooper, let the kids play every weekend! So is it Reno, Pun or Wesky we can expect this goodness from? O_o
09-01-2005, 07:31 PM
We have played ttr for 2 weeks in a row now on sunday, each time for almost 4 hours straight. So it isnt the case that the community cant handle it, sure there are some people that say they come but not show up but that has been always the case.
Anyway like I said before, I am willing to run a server each sunday.