Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goob can\'t take it.
08-30-2005, 10:45 AM
RE: Goob can\'t take it.
Well, my hand is broken and I am an absolute emotional mess... I don\'t know what\'s wrong with me, my day was going fine but then it took a turn for the worse and I have no fucking clue why... Everything seems to be wrong right now, nothing seems right... At least my girlfriend is coming over to take care of me.. This time I have nothing to rant about other than how fucking much my hand hurts after punching the wall, I hate emotions...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Dumbass, you punched the wall?
08-30-2005, 11:19 AM
That\'s what he said, and I don\'t think you should call him a dumbass for it. Dumbass.

Tough to hear, Goobster. But you have no clue as to why everything took a turn for the worse? I don\'t get that... There\'s a cause to every reaction, you know. Why\'d you go and break your hand?

At least you have your girlfriend to take care of you, that\'s cool.
08-30-2005, 11:53 AM
My girlfriend isn\'t able to come take care of me, so I am stuck alone.. Always am I alone when I need someone...
08-30-2005, 03:47 PM
Pun: you\'d be suprised at the FAR more stupid things people do out of anger or frustration, and punching a wall seems to be far smarter than say, killing people, wouldnt you say?

I used to do stuff like that way back when, so i kinda know how ya feel with that, though i never managed to break my hand. Sounds pretty rough man, but hang in there, and you\'ll see yer girl and everything\'ll get better Smile
08-30-2005, 04:20 PM
If you\'re frustrated, do what I do, headbutt the wall rather hard!
No chance of broken pieces, you get a statisfying \"dwell\" feeling as if you have a flat forehead, plus, you get this really cool white flash when your head hits the wall even though your eyes are closed. Tongue
08-30-2005, 07:28 PM
My hand is immobile right now, thanks to this wonderful thing your body does called swelling.. :angry: Anyways, everything is good with me for now, my girlfriend cheered me up over the phone and we had a wonderful conversation Smile. So Goob shall live yet another day!
08-30-2005, 07:42 PM
When im angry i swear till i dont feel the need anymore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-30-2005, 09:12 PM
I did the very same thing quite a few years ago. Smashed my hand in a wall that turned out to be a steel beam.

Two broken fingers and some pulverized bones. I didn\'t realize it right away, but when my hand swelled to four times it\'s normal size I went to see the doctor. Caste for a month or so.

Better to smack the wall than some \"innocent\" bystander. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-30-2005, 09:49 PM
You know, it\'s not that hard to break your hand on someone\'s face...